What was the best...

I just got a Fendi Chef (medium), with black trim at a sample sale for 75% off , biggest steal ever..:supacool:

and i bought my BF a gucci wallet for 50% off..

Oh once i got a lovely tan leather juicy couture bag for £90 retailing for like £250 or something at the London Fashion Weekend..

My Anna Corinna Lady Duffle for 60% off and my Hayden-Harnett Lorca Flap Demi for 50% off. Love both those bags! :love:

I also got a Botkier Bombay Tall tote for nearly 65% off but sent it back. Love a great deal but if you don't love the bag, it isn't worth the deal! :shrugs:

The python Prada bag I got at Saks Off 5th retailed for $3000, and I got it for $599. It is entirely tan/gold python on the outside, the main compartment is lined in brown leather, and the three smaller outer pockets are lined in brown suede. It was brand new but was on sale because the handle was starting to split where the hardware was holding it on. I super-glued it back together.

i have a few:

my first lv was a used but gorgeous condition speedy on ebay for 150.

my favorite gold coach bag i got at the outlet for like 150 or so. retail was almost 400 and it was still in the store. don't know how that happened.

my trb tory burch bag- bought on ebay for 50. i think the retail was 300-400. they sell on ebay for no less than 150. but the seller bought it at an off 5th i think and they wrote the sale price in black marker in the inside pocket which was like 37 so i guess she felt she couldnt sell it for more. LOVE that bag.

i also got this FANTASTIC nanette lepore travel bag on ebay for i think about 100. i'm not sure the retail but it had to be at least 3 times that and i love it so much i would have paid it! luckily i didn't have to.

i also have a ton of bags i got at sample sales, outlets etc but that i sold on ebay for way more.