What was the best...

My Mulberry Rosemary at Saks for 350 (originally 995). I must say I love the ruggedness of this bag; I love it period!! I wouldn't have paid 995 for it though. I think I will be carrying it for a long long time.

I got some Coach things at their event with like $600 off, came to around $1,000.

And I got 50% a Paddington on eBay, and 50% off my Marc Jacobs at Neiman Marcus' pre-sale for their Last Call sale also about 50% off! And I love those bags!

It wasn't a bag, but I got the Coach Koi/Goldfish gold keychain for $9.50 @ Macy's! I think it was regularly around 58$, but i can't recall b/c it was so much money for a keychain that i just blocked it out!........

and a $398 coach satchel for $119 at the outlets!

those are my two claims to fame.

Anya Hindmarch snakeskin bag for £120 - it was originally £625! (inside suede - I love inside leather - i am always disappointed when you pay so much money and they just put canvas for lining...)
A used Chanel shopper (authentic!!!) in perfect condition, quilted leather, of ebay for £150 (I am sure they retail for around £600 to £1000 - it was an it bag)
A Fendi gold/silver Zucca underarm clutch limited edition for £100 - don't know retail but it must have been more.
Oh, and my restauration project - Celine Boogie (LOVE!) for 100 euro, usually for 1000 euro - but honestly I really need to fix that bag.

I LOOOOVE bargains - I am a total bargain hunter and with a lot of stuff I am just not willing to the price.

I got a Tod's handbag that retailed for $998 at Neimans-sent to Last Call at $600. Then it was 50% off and I had a coupon-so it was less than $200!!!:yes:

I once had a very wealthy neighbor friend who was doing some "spring cleaning" ......she sold me a brand new Kate Spade bag for $5.00. At another garage sale I got a LV large Noe bag (gently used) for $10. Amazing.

AJ

About 5 years ago, I left my job and my boss gave me a D&B wallet. He included the gift receipt so I went on my mission to take it back because I didn't like it...and since I wouldn't be seeing him anymore, he couldn't ask about it. (haha) I took it back to the department store he got it from and they had two Louis Vuittons sitting in a case. One was the poucette and the other was the monogram looping mm. At the time I wasn't the bag-ho I am now (nicknamed by my husband who says he's dated many a "ho-bag", but never a "bag-ho"...lol), so I didn't know prices or LV styles, etc. I told the lady that I didn't know they carried LVs and she said they didn't, but these were a return from their store in New York who did. The original priceless LV tags were inside the bag, but I could tell they had a generic, made-up "D&B" tag they put on the outside that said $270. Maybe since they didn't normally sell LV, it was too much of a hassle to properly price it. So I thought I didn't come out here to spend more than the wallet price, but I'll think about it. Plus if anything, I always wanted the monogram bucket. I went home that night and did research and found out that bag I passed up was really over $600 back then!!! So I went back the next morning and prayed they still had it. There was a sign on the door that said they'd be closed for inventory that day...so I further beat myself up for being such a cheapo! Great! I thought, even if it is still there, after inventory they'll figure out they have it priced wrong! I went back the next day and they still had both bags, so I told the lady I wanted to exchanged the wallet for the LV looping. As she rang it up, she said, "Oh wow, this purse is on sale." I guess the D&B bag they had borrowed the sku number from went on sale! So she hands me $3 something in change which was the difference. Can you believe that?! Well, the story gets better. I take it to the LV boutique and explain it was a gift (well...it was originally!) and I wanted the bucket bag instead. Even though I didn't have a receipt, they had no problem exchanging it because the bag was brand-spanking new. So I handed the $10.60 I owed the lady for the difference, and I still have my "$10 - LV bucket" til this day. (Now they sell for what?...like $900!) I always wondered what they were selling the poucette for...$2.50! lol Sorry about making a short-story long, but that only happens once in a lifetime. :tender:

I got an isabella fiore tote for $7, Kate spade messenger for $5, and then MJ Polina for $125, and numerous other great deals.. I won't list because you gals will get mad at me....

oh my gosh! what great deals and i :heart: isabella fiore too....my best deals are the ones I got from ebay Philippines, its like an online thriftshop/ garage sale thing :yes: some vintage gucci, prada bags or acc for $ 40 or less

The best deal I have gotten was probably a beautiful Donna Karen bag that was $1,000 marked down to $350. I found it at the bottom of a sale table at Nordstrom. I also got a Botkier trigger satchel off Botkier.com for $225 marked down from $610.

My favorite one is a small beaded Betsey Johnson evening bag for $50 that retailed for $250 at Nordstrom Rack. I wear it almost anytime I go out.

About 5 years ago, I left my job and my boss gave me a D&B wallet. He included the gift receipt so I went on my mission to take it back because I didn't like it...and since I wouldn't be seeing him anymore, he couldn't ask about it. (haha) I took it back to the department store he got it from and they had two Louis Vuittons sitting in a case. One was the poucette and the other was the monogram looping mm. At the time I wasn't the bag-ho I am now (nicknamed by my husband who says he's dated many a "ho-bag", but never a "bag-ho"...lol), so I didn't know prices or LV styles, etc. I told the lady that I didn't know they carried LVs and she said they didn't, but these were a return from their store in New York who did. The original priceless LV tags were inside the bag, but I could tell they had a generic, made-up "D&B" tag they put on the outside that said $270. Maybe since they didn't normally sell LV, it was too much of a hassle to properly price it. So I thought I didn't come out here to spend more than the wallet price, but I'll think about it. Plus if anything, I always wanted the monogram bucket. I went home that night and did research and found out that bag I passed up was really over $600 back then!!! So I went back the next morning and prayed they still had it. There was a sign on the door that said they'd be closed for inventory that day...so I further beat myself up for being such a cheapo! Great! I thought, even if it is still there, after inventory they'll figure out they have it priced wrong! I went back the next day and they still had both bags, so I told the lady I wanted to exchanged the wallet for the LV looping. As she rang it up, she said, "Oh wow, this purse is on sale." I guess the D&B bag they had borrowed the sku number from went on sale! So she hands me $3 something in change which was the difference. Can you believe that?! Well, the story gets better. I take it to the LV boutique and explain it was a gift (well...it was originally!) and I wanted the bucket bag instead. Even though I didn't have a receipt, they had no problem exchanging it because the bag was brand-spanking new. So I handed the $10.60 I owed the lady for the difference, and I still have my "$10 - LV bucket" til this day. (Now they sell for what?...like $900!) I always wondered what they were selling the poucette for...$2.50! lol Sorry about making a short-story long, but that only happens once in a lifetime. :tender:

I'm sooo jealous. That's a once in a lifetime deal!