Is there a bag you love but won't buy ?

SuzyZ

Francophile
Nov 2, 2005
I absolutely love the Jimmy Choo "Ramona" but I won't buy it for $1600.00 because I think it is a big time trendy bag - it will fade soon and I think it will look dated in no time - I'm not sure why I think that but I do. Do you love a bag you won't buy and why??????

Oh sure, LOTS! I like a lot of bags but will never buy because I'm not a HAND bag girl, I only like a shoulder bag.
I LOVE the Lady Braid Ligne from Chanel and the Luxe Bowler but none fit comfortably on my shoulder.

yeah, for me it's the Fendi Spy. I love it, then I don't, then I see it again IRL and am in love again...I'm just too fickle about it for the $$ to go for it.

Anything from the LV Multicolore line. I think it's adorable, but I know that many people consider it "immature" and it's extremely faked in my town. You can't buy REAL Louis Vuitton anywhere in my city, but you can buy a fake on every corner.

Lots of bags I love, but won't buy. Just like you I love the Jimmy Choo one, but I don't think I'll buy it. There are more, which are very beautiful but very expensive, and I won't get them any time soon.

Anything from the LV Multicolore line. I think it's adorable, but I know that many people consider it "immature" and it's extremely faked in my town. You can't buy REAL Louis Vuitton anywhere in my city, but you can buy a fake on every corner.

agreed. same goes for the LV mono line...loveeeee it but faked way too much. fakes make me sad. :sad:

I love the STEPHEN bag of LV but its too expensive for me.:crybaby:

This morning, I saw a girl carrying a mono stephen....wow- I was drooling with envy. I kept on stealing glances at her bag.