Van Cleef & Arpels: Current Worldwide Prices

Mods please feel free to delete this Thread if it was already posted, but I made a search with no results.

I thought it would be really helpful for many of us to have a site where all VCA prices are listed. This will save multiple threads of the same questions created and it would make life a lot more easier to find all prices in one place :biggrin: For me it is a help because in the whole country here there is no VCA and that makes it easier to find out the prices and to compare. Thanks :flowers:

aw thanks for opening this thread!! I'm a total VCA newbie and I wanted to know the price of the looooong necklace (I think about 36"??)

has random flowers all around the necklace I think?

so what is the NAME and PRICE?

TIA!!! :P

I think you're thinking of the magic alhambra necklace... I'm not sure what the price of that one is... ladies?

My intel is all CANADIAN for those canuks out there!

The "vintage alhambra" 32 inch long, 20 motif goes for $11,200 Canadian right now at Birks. The 10 motif is $5600. The 5 motif bracelet is half of that again (it seems to be exactly proportionate to the number of motifs in the necklace!) That's for MOP and Onyx anyway.

Turquoise 20 motif is $14,600 CND I think? 10 is $6,800 so that should be right. And bracelet would be $3,400 CND

The Socrates 3 flower diamond pendant is $12,300. :smile:

Thank you so much surfergirljen!!! btw, congrats on ur new tiffany ring, I love it!!!

I never cared to look because the site takes forever to load for me, but I checked and it IS the ALHAMBRA necklace! I never knew it was so pricey though. $10k for a necklace? wow.

i love this collection too :smile:
i have the single flower ring but i'm planning to sell it to buy some alhambra pieces ^^
here are the prices :

single flower pendant set in white gold w/ diamonds :2700€
single flower earrings " " " : 4100€
single flower ring " " " : 3700€
flower between the fingers ring (it's the one w/ 4 flowers) " " " : 7400€

hi,
the Magic Alhambra pendant set in white gold with white MOP and white gold chain is 2050€
Concerning the alhambra 20 motif sorry it is not in the catalogue, but i know it's around 10000€, depends if it's onyx, white MOP,...etc