I was naughty... I got the Calcaire Box

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
I was holding out for a City or Twiggy, but I have so many of these and I think the Calcaire is really pretty in the box. The seller sent me more pictures and it looked so perfect and so pretty, I made an offer and she took it. I am so excited. I have wanted a Calcaire forever!!! :yahoo: 2 older color bbags to arrive this week. WOOHOO!:happydance:
Here is her picture. More to come when I get this baby.

haha, there's no stopping you now. ;) How many bbags do you have now ?
by the way the calcaire is a gorgeous color in any style...i love that it's a light pink/ cream...very pretty. :love:

Congrats!~ :yahoo:

Woohoo! I think you made a great choice since you already have a few Twiggys. The leather on that looks TDF! :love:

Older bags... it's kinda hard to go back once you've had the really good stuff!

Too many and not enough. There is no stopping with these bags. Seriously. I don't think i can ever stop hunting, I just wish I wouldn't find so many that I love. sigh...... I am going to think I will sell my rouge though. I don't think I will get that much use out of it and my Mom has one and she isn't going to use it that much so I will borrow hers. I am tired of bags that sit in the closet unused. I feel sorry for them, neglected and all. :crybaby:

You naughty naughty girl :graucho: just kidding... is calcaire pretty close to white? like an off-white? you must be getting quite a collection together!

Oh okay, I only clicked on the first two. Yep, all looks good! I have never seen that color in person. I sure don't see much pink to it, I thought there was a little more. Regardless, it will be gorgeous.

Woohoo! I think you made a great choice since you already have a few Twiggys. The leather on that looks TDF! :love:

Older bags... it's kinda hard to go back once you've had the really good stuff!
I love the older for what their characteristics and I love the new bags for theirs. I told you.....totally HOOKED on these bags. :tender:

Oh okay, I only clicked on the first two. Yep, all looks good! I have never seen that color in person. I sure don't see much pink to it, I thought there was a little more. Regardless, it will be gorgeous.

yep, calcaire has the slightest bit of pink in it... it's very girly and pretty color. It's more cream/off-white with just the prettiest hint of pink....without the small bit of pink/beige color...it'd be another shade of white. I personally love this color. :love:

you made a great choice Powderpuff! :yahoo:

Just a heads up, she told me she has over 300 items to list so not sure what all she has but she did tell me that she has these: The magenta is already listed and I think I saw another blue one, not sure what color.

metallic pink medium 05/ sky blue 03 medium/
ice blue bos/ magenta hobo. All of these are mint never used