I was naughty... I got the Calcaire Box

:heart: Congrats pp, on getting your first Box! It is such a beautiful bag! I am getting my first Twiggy, a mint 05 Turq! I hv sold my Sky Blue so now I'll hv one of each, City, Box, and a Twiggy. Like you I can't stop looking and buying, and I hate to let them go no matter how long they sit in the closet!
:wtf:

That calcaire box is so gorgeous! I'm really starting to like the box style, and it looks so pretty in that color. :love: You have such an amazing collection now! Congrats! :yes: :yahoo:

Well my white with silver City is here. :yes: The calcaire is due for UPS delivery tomorrow. I cleaned the white one up, it was in very good shape. Just a little dirty on the corners and handles. Apple cleaner worked well on the handles. Then I conditioned it once because it really wasn't dry like the new ones. The leather is of course smooshy and thick. I honestly am loving this winters leather. I like the slinky feel of it. I can't wait to get the calcaire. I have 2 other white bags so this wasnn't all that thrilling, but I am sure the Calcaire will be. I love anything pink.:yes:

I'm really looking forward to seeing those bags. Your pics are always very good.
Baby or not I start craving for a lighter bag especially since the camel city ended up darker as expected which finally is rather a good thing when I look out of the window today. I don't think that I want a true white, but calcaire sounds good. How do you feel about the box shape is it big enough. I'm about your size and frame blond as well. But I realised that I'm rather a citygirl so I was wondering about that shape.

It's here and I LOVE IT!!!!!:love: When she said mint never used, she meant it. It is brand new not a mark on it and it is beautiful. I didn't get a chance to take pics before the sun went down. I had went out tonight but I just took a group shot and pics of the 04 white and the calcaire. I have to resize then I will put them up. If not tonight then tomorrow. Will take some tomorrow in natural light. WOOHOO!!!! I thought this one was going to be a WOW. I think the white was not so much of a wow because I already have 2 whites and honestly, I think I prefer the brass hardware on the white. The white is more pearly and not as matte and bright white as my '06's. The leather is yummy though. Pics soon. :yes:

It's here and I LOVE IT!!!!!:love: When she said mint never used, she meant it. It is brand new not a mark on it and it is beautiful. I didn't get a chance to take pics before the sun went down. I had went out tonight but I just took a group shot and pics of the 04 white and the calcaire. I have to resize then I will put them up. If not tonight then tomorrow. Will take some tomorrow in natural light. WOOHOO!!!! I thought this one was going to be a WOW. I think the white was not so much of a wow because I already have 2 whites and honestly, I think I prefer the brass hardware on the white. The white is more pearly and not as matte and bright white as my '06's. The leather is yummy though. Pics soon. :yes:

I'm so happy for you. This color sounds amazing, if by any chance your "new" pewter white feels unloved and is looking for a little attention. :P Tell her I prefer not so bright whites and wouldn't mind adopting her...Poor thing !