Hi Everyone! I need suggestions for my sister's birthday!

MiamiHunk

Nov 11, 2006
Hi Everyone, I'm new and quite shy! :shame: but I have to do it.

It's my sister's birthday and I thought it would be a great idea to get a LV accessory for her :yes:

I can go up to $400.

do you want accessories or bags? how bout a belt? or a scarf? its starting to get cold (from nyc) so that could come in handy. or a bracelet or something? i thnk that anything from you to your sister would be perfect!

what about a Wapity?

p10860610_ph_hero.jpg
p10894933_ph_hero.jpg
p10894933_ph_althero_Black.jpg

If you want cerises it is now discontinued, however with everyone's help on the forum though I am sure you will be able to find an authentic, mint and brand new cerises piece on ebay, however it will cost around 400-500 USD for a pochette (pochette is a very small accessories case that many young girls who dont carry TOO much also use as purses) or something along those lines.

She means the cerises line, that was a limited edition that I think is mostly sold out by now, too bad as it's really cute.

Yeah, your best bet for a cerises purse would be ebay. I think u can get a pochette in a good pre-loved condition for your budget, but u'd have to shop around a fair bit and don't forget to put up the auction in the "authenticate this" thread in the forum for the experts to take a look before bidding. If u want something brand new, maybe a cerises cles or rond for a little less than ur budget...good luck with your search and must add that ur sis is really lucky! :tender: