Hi Everyone! I need suggestions for my sister's birthday!

Yes I heard that some store still have some pieces left. I think it depend who you will talk to. If the person on the phone do her job she will search for you.

Some pfers found the cerises pochette by calling many times.

The number is 866 vuitton.

I am not sure, but I'd say no now, I know some ladies had luck before, but it will be nearly impossible now I am pretty sure it is all gone now as it was discontinued a while back. BUT TRY and call 1-866-VUITTON or 866-VUITTON (not sure if you need the one or not) and ask, call a few times just to be 100% sure with different people because some of the representatives when you call just make stuff up or don't care too much. But other than that ebay is now the only option pretty much.

Here are some new and mint condition cerises pochettes from ebay, they appear to all be authentic, however IF you plan on buying one (these is a mint one in on of these links for $350) PLEASE make sure you post the link to the item in the "AUTHENTICATE THIS!" thread at the top (I belive thats what the name of the thread reads, but it says something along those lines) and one of the resident LV experts will make sure it is authenticate for you before you purchase it.

here are the links some are in your price rangs some are slightly more (but it is a limited and a VERY sought after line)

eBay: AUTH VUITTON MURAKAMI CERISES CHERRY POCHETTE - NIB (item 6870276888 end time Dec-08-06 01:34:55 PST)

eBay: Authentic Vuitton CERISES MURAKAMI Pochette Bag MPRS (item 330047952465 end time Nov-18-06 11:54:59 PST)

eBay: AUTH LOUIS VUITTON CHERRY CERISES POCHETTE~MY POUPETTE! (item 300045270911 end time Nov-13-06 08:03:50 PST)

eBay: Louis Vuitton LV Cerises Cerise Cherry Pochette Pouch (item 110053227329 end time Nov-18-06 00:50:19 PST) (this one is the best condition it seems In My Honest Opinion! I think the extra 50 is worth it, it even comes with all the orginal thigs, the care booklet, box, special red dustbag etc.)

eBay: Auth. Louis Vuitton Monogram Cerises Cherry Pochette (item 130046532196 end time Nov-20-06 11:23:55 PST) (this one is in your price range but it doesnt have the box, but It seems ot be in excellent condition as well)

Hope this helped, all appear to be authentic to me, there are more n ebay but these were either the best condition and they had moderatley good pricing (pretty mucht he ebst pricing for it now thats its gone from the boutiques) and all seem authentic, but if you do buy please post in the authentication thread at the top fo the forum to make sure they are all authentic!

I think a Cerises pochette(you can try 866 vuitton first--there might be a couple floating around again--sometimes people return them--or if not, you can buy from a reputable reseller like the ones miroirPrincess recommended) or the new Damier Azur pochette. I think the pattern is pretty and refreshing.:heart:

Here are some new and mint condition cerises pochettes from ebay, they appear to all be authentic, however IF you plan on buying one (these is a mint one in on of these links for $350) PLEASE make sure you post the link to the item in the "AUTHENTICATE THIS!" thread at the top (I belive thats what the name of the thread reads, but it says something along those lines) and one of the resident LV experts will make sure it is authenticate for you before you purchase it.

here are the links some are in your price rangs some are slightly more (but it is a limited and a VERY sought after line)

eBay: AUTH VUITTON MURAKAMI CERISES CHERRY POCHETTE - NIB (item 6870276888 end time Dec-08-06 01:34:55 PST)

eBay: Authentic Vuitton CERISES MURAKAMI Pochette Bag MPRS (item 330047952465 end time Nov-18-06 11:54:59 PST)

eBay: AUTH LOUIS VUITTON CHERRY CERISES POCHETTE~MY POUPETTE! (item 300045270911 end time Nov-13-06 08:03:50 PST)

eBay: Louis Vuitton LV Cerises Cerise Cherry Pochette Pouch (item 110053227329 end time Nov-18-06 00:50:19 PST) (this one is the best condition it seems In My Honest Opinion! I think the extra 50 is worth it, it even comes with all the orginal thigs, the care booklet, box, special red dustbag etc.)

eBay: Auth. Louis Vuitton Monogram Cerises Cherry Pochette (item 130046532196 end time Nov-20-06 11:23:55 PST) (this one is in your price range but it doesnt have the box, but It seems ot be in excellent condition as well)

Hope this helped, all appear to be authentic to me, there are more n ebay but these were either the best condition and they had moderatley good pricing (pretty mucht he ebst pricing for it now thats its gone from the boutiques) and all seem authentic, but if you do buy please post in the authentication thread at the top fo the forum to make sure they are all authentic!

MiamiHunk ebay can be your friend if you let it, IMO I think you should ask ppl in the authentication thread in the LV forum at the top and post these links. There are people on this forum that have more knowledge on how to spot a fake then many Sales Associates at LV stores, however my first reccomendation is calling 866-VUITTON directly to see if they can find one new, then either these links or the ones mirroirprincess gave you are the second and pretty much last options. However I am not sure if they have any cerises pochettes in the condition I have posted from ebay on sites like Let-trade, however Karen Kooper may have one. I am almost 100% those bags I posted are real but to be sure would you like me to post them in the authentication thread and have them authenticated by some of the expert members? Then I will link you the page on the thread confirming on which bags are authentic? It's not a problem at all, just tell me if you are interested.

MiamiHunk ebay can be your friend if you let it, IMO I think you should ask ppl in the authentication thread in the LV forum at the top and post these links. There are people on this forum that have more knowledge on how to spot a fake then many Sales Associates at LV stores, however my first reccomendation is calling 866-VUITTON directly to see if they can find one new, then either these links or the ones mirroirprincess gave you are the second and pretty much last options. However I am not sure if they have any cerises pochettes in the condition I have posted from ebay on sites like Let-trade, however Karen Kooper may have one. I am almost 100% those bags I posted are real but to be sure would you like me to post them in the authentication thread and have them authenticated by some of the expert members? Then I will link you the page on the thread confirming on which bags are authentic? It's not a problem at all, just tell me if you are interested.

I :love: how Rishin is just being a great PF-er by helping out a newbie ! It's so cute :flowers:

Rishin is totally right, the 866 number is the first move, then search ebay and post the link in the authenticate this section. The link that provided Rishin appear to be good, some of the pochette are new, suitable for a gift. The last move would be to visit the links mentioned in my other post.

Hi Miami, just updating, Umm here is the link to the authentication thread where I posted the links to be authenticated, they were authenticated by John, one of the experts, he says all seem good but a few of them need more pictures (closeups etc.) his instructions are somewhere on the pasge I am about to link you:

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-shopping/authenticate-this-louis-vuitton-17670-308.html

Any Luck with 866-VUITTON?

My post fpr you is 11 from the bottom,and john's opinion is a few posts down from there, also click over to the next page because someone else may have weighed in.