What are the odds of getting a speedy from...

Ok It did come flat. I am also a bit suprised at how small the opening is at the zipper but it is the most beautiful bag I have ever seen! I love it! I will post pics soon! Thank you everyone for waiting with me! I broke my nail opening the box but it was worth it! Oh and darn it says made in usa with Date code of SD0056 so 05/06 May of 2006, right? Wow well worth the wait what a beauty. I love her already. Does the opening get easier to get in and out of? It may be difficult to get a pursket in there, lol

yes size please...sorry it was not France...I just love France...when I was there many years ago I adored practicing my french...

over time you can invest in LV accessories which happen to be super yummy...I :heart: :drool: over LV accessoires...how is the pursket? you probably did not even need one...I am not big on them but, if it works for you you go gf...come on we want details...tell us everything about your new speedy...don't you love the lock it is too cute...congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohhh I love big bags and when fedex delivered my speedy 30 I thought ohh no they shipped my the 25 soo I called my SA and she told me to look under the tab and sure enough it said 30...could have went with a 35 again I love big bags and my shoulder bag is the LH which is more like a medium bag IMO and light has a feather...me love:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: my LH and my speedy30....maybe you should get the Speedy 30...how tall are you? Are you small, medium or a large framed person????? The 25 on me would be too small I am really tall and lean....

I have been bit by the LV bug! I actually did not order the Purseket yet because I wanted to make sure I bought the right size bag....I wonder if I even need it.
I have not seen a purseket IRL but, find they look bulky...I put my agenda(non LV unfortunately at the bottom of my LV and it has the most perfect shape. Then my pouchette accessoire and my groom pouchette wallet and my bag is good to go...try different things to see what works for you...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! It finally arrived after all the agony of waiting....this was one of the most fun threads keeping us updated every second (literally!) I'm so happy the truck finally showed up! Can't wait to see your pics!! Woo hoo!! :yahoo: