Yurman Renaissance Faire

I was smitten by the anodized aluminum anniversary renaissance cuffs from David Yurman and even more blown away by the $9500 rose gold one. I compromised when I found this trio during a trip to the Windy City. Unlike the aluminum, the blackened silver cuff can be worn every day without worry.View attachment 2580861View attachment 2580862View attachment 2580863View attachment 2580864
The King! LOL!

I don't have another DY that comes close to the size other than the aluminum. They look pretty great together, though.

View attachment 2584058
Love these...especially the size! I have small wrists, can they be tweaked a bit?

My wrist is small too (I wear a size 16 Love). The aluminum adjusts perfectly and even the non-adjustable silver one fits pretty well, even though it's a "medium."
I just went online to DY.com. A lot of the colors are sold out. I put the champagne color (light gold) and the silver on hold but I'd really like a black. Do you think wearing 3 at a time is too much? This bracelet will be fun for summer!

I just went online to DY.com. A lot of the colors are sold out. I put the champagne color (light gold) and the silver on hold but I'd really like a black. Do you think wearing 3 at a time is too much? This bracelet will be fun for summer!

Wow, they had black just yesterday! I don't think stacking 3 is a bad thing, especially for summer.