Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

I just purchased this Turnlock Carryall on sale during Black Friday. But only now that I noticed a slight dent (bent in?) in front of the bag. Cannot return it because it's final sales *cries* I tried blow drying it and stuffing it but didn't work ... Is it normal to have such dent? Or is there anything else I could do? Any help please!! View attachment 3899243 View attachment 3899244
I don't see a dent. Can you be more specific to the area you're talking about?

I just purchased this Turnlock Carryall on sale during Black Friday. But only now that I noticed a slight dent (bent in?) in front of the bag. Cannot return it because it's final sales *cries* I tried blow drying it and stuffing it but didn't work ... Is it normal to have such dent? Or is there anything else I could do? Any help please!! View attachment 3899243 View attachment 3899244

Yeah I saw the dent immediately but it doesn't look too major. I say if it bothers you sell it or give away. Otherwise use it and see if it relaxes with use.

I posted this on the Drifter thread but it may get more notice here. I'm debating between the top handle or the carryall bag in this beautiful purple color. I have a top handle in black which I love! I love this one with the flowers but part of me feels it looks more child-like. The larger carry-all makes me feel like I meant to carry a bag with flowers on it, you know what I mean?

Opinions?
View attachment 3898660
Thank you everyone! I decided to keep the smaller one. It actually is very roomy and fits everything I put in my regular Rogue except will need a smaller lipstick case. The one I'm using is actually more of a wristlet so I can definitely scale down. I think this bag will come out every now and then so I won't need the larger carry all size in this color. Both are beautiful so it was a hard choice. Overall, I think the more dainty shape of the top handle stole my heart! I can always look for a different color in the carry all. I love the Drifter! I need to see what they have left for colors....

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Maybe it would be worth a call to Coach customer service, they may have some ideas.

Mini haul from the holiday sale.... I really love the strap but ended up returning the dinkier....it's adorable, but too small to be functional for me.

Attachments

• 20171205_193326.jpg
    20171205_193326.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 20171205_193456.jpg
    20171205_193456.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 20171205_195540.jpg
    20171205_195540.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 20171205_195932.jpg
    20171205_195932.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 23
  • 20171205_195940.jpg
    20171205_195940.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 23
I love this!!! I could kick myself for not getting it. And now it’s gone [emoji30][emoji30] My grandmother collected strawberries and this would have been a perfect thing to have.
Talk to an SA in a store. They can see the full inventory of warehouse and store inventories even when it's not online. If there's one left in the country they can see it and order for you (if that store is willing to take the sale and ship). The item number is 11326. Good luck!

It looks like my Christie model. They get deformed and dented a bit and have a bit of softness. I can see the dent in the first picture but think it'll be fine over time. Try stuffing it again but leave it stuffed for a few days at least, corrections to shape need days to get fixed it won't get better overnight. Stuff it very well after each use too.