Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

Cute stuff! I'm curious what the length is of those two buckled bracelets, from one end tho the other? Sometimes styles like that are designed for tiny wrists (with all designers).

Would you be a Lamb (yes, I stole that from Sheldon Cooper) and measure one -- or maybe you already know the length?
Actually they are a little big for me, even buckled on the tightest hole. I often have the opposite problem with bracelets being too big. I can't wear bangles unless they are hinged. They are 9 1/8 inches long from end to end. From the buckle to the farthest hole is 8 inches (isn't that a standard length?) There are three holes, the shortest length is 7 1/4 inches (yes, I have bony wrists!) It would be easy to punch another hole. They were on clearance.

Reactions: K.E.W.
I've been staring at rogue bags for what seems like FOREVER, and had my eyes set on the black one as an early birthday gift to myself (treat yourself!). I went into the Coach store where I live and came out with this one! Love the color & the saleswomen were so helpful. Coach stores in Massachusetts are fantastic.

Love it! Is the melon color very pink? I can't decide since I haven't seen this color in real life.

Reactions: undecided45
I've been staring at rogue bags for what seems like FOREVER, and had my eyes set on the black one as an early birthday gift to myself (treat yourself!). I went into the Coach store where I live and came out with this one! Love the color & the saleswomen were so helpful. Coach stores in Massachusetts are fantastic.

Stunning bag! I have been eyeing it myself! Enjoy it!

Reactions: undecided45
Love it! Is the melon color very pink? I can't decide since I haven't seen this color in real life.

I've been peeking at the melon 25 in the local coach store and I'd say it is a salmon pink. I am not a salmon fan, which is why I haven't pulled the trigger yet but I really like the melon rogue. Something about the color blocking with the darker accents makes it look richer.

I've been peeking at the melon 25 in the local coach store and I'd say it is a salmon pink. I am not a salmon fan, which is why I haven't pulled the trigger yet but I really like the melon rogue. Something about the color blocking with the darker accents makes it look richer.

I agree, the burgundy handles really make the bag pop ! I'm digging it in all the photos I'm seeing.

Actually they are a little big for me, even buckled on the tightest hole. I often have the opposite problem with bracelets being too big. I can't wear bangles unless they are hinged. They are 9 1/8 inches long from end to end. From the buckle to the farthest hole is 8 inches (isn't that a standard length?) There are three holes, the shortest length is 7 1/4 inches (yes, I have bony wrists!) It would be easy to punch another hole. They were on clearance.

Thx! It's good to know the specs, in case i consider getting one in the future -- in the past I've noticed that on Coach's websites they don't list measurements on some of their jewelry (mostly bracelets and wrist bands). They DO give necklace lengths and ring sizes.

PS -- I cannot even imagine a bracelet being too big, haha. The ones I've seen IRL in the boutiques feel like they're sized for pre-schoolers...and my wrists are not HUGE, despite my plus size status.

Reactions: whateve
Thx! It's good to know the specs, in case i consider getting one in the future -- in the past I've noticed that on Coach's websites they don't list measurements on some of their jewelry (mostly bracelets and wrist bands). They DO give necklace lengths and ring sizes.

PS -- I cannot even imagine a bracelet being too big, haha. The ones I've seen IRL in the boutiques feel like they're sized for pre-schoolers...and my wrists are not HUGE, despite my plus size status.
lol! I have a lot of Coach bracelets. I even have a few men's.

Reactions: katev
lol! I have a lot of Coach bracelets. I even have a few men's.

Hmmm...I'll have to check the Men's jewelry ... I'm rarely over there unless I'm getting hubby a belt or checking out a few cool Totes...I LOVE my black leather Explorer that I used for my Rock themed DIY. Those two sizes of the Explorer are SUCH a steal -- $299 and $399 -- either one can serve as a carry on or weekender.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Not a bag but I'm really into Coach clothes lately. Snagged this blue floral skirt recently and I love it :yes: I might get it in the orange-yellow too :blush: They're just so fun to wear and I think it can work for all seasons (with tights and knee boots in the winter, with ankle booties in the fall and sandals / sneakers in the spring and summer). Also paired it with a small blue Steggy wristlet I found at the outlet last month

IMG_1213.jpg IMG_1215.jpg
BeFunky Collage2.jpg IMG_1187.jpg IMG_1212.jpg

Sorry for somewhat poor lighting, was difficult to get good photos.