Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

I received my SAS items. Wasn't a fan of of this bag (heavier than I like and the kiss lock pocket instead of a slip pocket) but the orange won me over. I've finally gone Rogue.
View attachment 3744976

The orange is what really makes that bag! If patchwork fit into my wardrobe, I'd be all over it! Coach needs to make more Rogues with orange accents like this one!

I agree about the orange, it's what got me to look at the bag. Every color in the bag matches my fall/winter wardrobe colors but that won't stop me from using it in the Spring & summer.
I wasn't a fan of this originally but with the sale price, I snagged it & do glad I did. Yes, it is more fall but I dont wear a lot of prints so I find it easier to fit into my wardrobe.

Reactions: gr8onteej
My little treat from the sale at Coach.com. I've been looking for a white crossbody bag with silver hardware to take on vacations for quite a while. This is a perfect size, with two zippered compartments with a full length slip pocket as well as 2 interior card slots. It has an adjustable, detachable crossbody strap and a detachable wristlet strap. The rivets make this really cute and fun! I'm thinking about getting it in another color. :heart:
CoachCrossbodyRivetsPic.jpg