Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

Beautiful! I bought my mom this same one and she loves it.

In case you didn't know, here in the US, this bag is not called a swagger (the Swagger is a boutique bag and slightly a different look). What you have is called a Blake and here in the US, it is sold only at our outlet stores.

Enjoy the bag--my mom is already hinting she would like the same bag but in a different color....
Ooh thanks for that info I didn't know that! Well me and my new Blake are off to the hairdressers tomorrow and I can't wait to carry her

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Found this tote yesterday at Woodbury Commons. Can anyone tell me what the name of this tote?

It is a Bonded Hudson Tote in Black with Antique Nickel hardware; very nice!

I don't know what it's called but I'm jealous of your tote!

I love love love this

The outside of this tote is beautiful but I'm guessing that the inside is also lovely - although I don't know that for sure since I am not familiar with this specific bag - but I have a Borough Bonded Tote and it has a gorgeous blue suede interior that is bonded to the gray, glove-tanned leather exterior; karina_g what is the inside of your new tote like, can you show us some pictures?

Here is a photo of my Bonded East West Town Tote Retro Leather Borough in Warm Gray and Oxford Blue 30381 UECNH; I fell in love with the inside even more than the outside of this bag!

Attachments

• BlueGrayBoroughTote_03.jpg
    BlueGrayBoroughTote_03.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 441
Last edited:
The outside of this tote is beautiful but I'm guessing that the inside is also lovely - although I don't know that for sure since I am not familiar with this specific bag - but I have a Borough Bonded Tote and it has a gorgeous blue suede interior that is bonded to the gray, glove-tanned leather exterior; karina_g what is the inside of your new tote like, can you show us some pictures?

Here is a photo of my Bonded East West Town Tote Retro Leather Borough in Warm Gray and Oxford Blue 30381 UECNH; I fell in love with the inside even more than the outside of this bag!
This is lush another style I missed love it

Reactions: katev

My goodness, that is an amazing bag!!

This bag is so pretty! I love looking at it.

Here are some pics it's pretty much a black hole inside

Attachments

• 20170420_112417.jpg
    20170420_112417.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 419
  • 20170420_112345.jpg
    20170420_112345.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 433