Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

I have a few things I've purchased recently. My son is graduating from high school this year so I bought myself the Tearose clutch in black and purple (not eligible for the PCE discount) to carry to the graduation banquet. It's simply exquisite.
View attachment 3646105
This is my second 1941 piece. I also have this clutch in old brass/denim blue which I use as a wallet.

I'll also wear the beautiful (and very comfortable) Coach sandals I bought last year for my daughter's graduation. Time to start dress shopping again for me.
View attachment 3646114
I also bought the Nolita 19 Yankee floral print wristlet like @BeachBagGal 's and @zjones. It's so fun for spring and summer and I can just pop it in my tote.
View attachment 3646112
My husband offered to drive me to the outlets last week! So I came home with these.
View attachment 3646113
I have wanted a Swagger wristlet for the longest time so I was delighted to find the exotic quilted wristlet in black. So elegant and edge-y at the same time. It comes with a long shoulder strap, and a dust bag was included so that was a very lucky find. I love florals as most of you know. I'm using this cosmetic bag as a travel jewelry pouch. It's got a nice pink interior and an extra pocket for earrings and rings.

My oldest son is graduating high school this year too. Those are beautiful bags to bring with you. Congrats

Reactions: musiclover
I have a few things I've purchased recently. My son is graduating from high school this year so I bought myself the Tearose clutch in black and purple (not eligible for the PCE discount) to carry to the graduation banquet. It's simply exquisite.
View attachment 3646105
This is my second 1941 piece. I also have this clutch in old brass/denim blue which I use as a wallet.

I'll also wear the beautiful (and very comfortable) Coach sandals I bought last year for my daughter's graduation. Time to start dress shopping again for me.
View attachment 3646114
I also bought the Nolita 19 Yankee floral print wristlet like @BeachBagGal 's and @zjones. It's so fun for spring and summer and I can just pop it in my tote.
View attachment 3646112
My husband offered to drive me to the outlets last week! So I came home with these.
View attachment 3646113
I have wanted a Swagger wristlet for the longest time so I was delighted to find the exotic quilted wristlet in black. So elegant and edge-y at the same time. It comes with a long shoulder strap, and a dust bag was included so that was a very lucky find. I love florals as most of you know. I'm using this cosmetic bag as a travel jewelry pouch. It's got a nice pink interior and an extra pocket for earrings and rings.

Oh wow I love all your goodies (esp the yankee floral Nolita! hehe)!! [emoji7] You have a good assortment that will be fun to play with. Enjoy! [emoji3]

Reactions: musiclover
LONG post alert - but I'm very excited for my first Coach purchase in a while! Went to the Woodbury outlet and had to go back for it.

What could it be…?
IMG_1490570403.320888.jpg

It's a…
IMG_1490570441.060031.jpg
Nolita 19 in Cornflower and a matching tea rose bag charm! Love it! All that's left is to buy a crossbody strap. I've been looking at these for a while - I think it's so versatile and I plan to use it as a mini bag/WOC, a pouch in my bigger bags, and as a wristlet. It fits my iPhone 6, small wallet, and bulky external battery with a bit of more extra space.

I think mine might be MFF because there's no creed. The FP delete Nolitas that were available had a little creed inside, but for $45 I couldn't complain. eBay doesn't have Nolitas for less than $70, and even though BF really liked the tiny creed detail, I had to give into the sale price.

Here she is crossbody and shoulder with the strap of my other bag, so it looks a bit short, but I plan on getting a longer strap.
IMG_1490570945.930934.jpg
IMG_1490570962.122740.jpg

Thought about getting the 24, but it looked more like a regular bag than the wristlet/mini bag/WOC look I was going for.
IMG_1490571180.742718.jpg
And a comparison shot:
IMG_1490571243.263898.jpg

Thanks for sharing in my excitement and thoughts! Hopefully this post will help someone who's interested in the Nolita.

LONG post alert - but I'm very excited for my first Coach purchase in a while! Went to the Woodbury outlet and had to go back for it.

What could it be…?
View attachment 3646918

It's a…
View attachment 3646919
Nolita 19 in Cornflower and a matching tea rose bag charm! Love it! All that's left is to buy a crossbody strap. I've been looking at these for a while - I think it's so versatile and I plan to use it as a mini bag/WOC, a pouch in my bigger bags, and as a wristlet. It fits my iPhone 6, small wallet, and bulky external battery with a bit of more extra space.

I think mine might be MFF because there's no creed. The FP delete Nolitas that were available had a little creed inside, but for $45 I couldn't complain. eBay doesn't have Nolitas for less than $70, and even though BF really liked the tiny creed detail, I had to give into the sale price.

Here she is crossbody and shoulder with the strap of my other bag, so it looks a bit short, but I plan on getting a longer strap.
View attachment 3646932
View attachment 3646933

Thought about getting the 24, but it looked more like a regular bag than the wristlet/mini bag/WOC look I was going for.
View attachment 3646935
And a comparison shot:
View attachment 3646940

Thanks for sharing in my excitement and thoughts! Hopefully this post will help someone who's interested in the Nolita.

Super cute! I love my Nolita 19 I just bought. Pretty roomy for a wristlet. I put a long strap on mine and wear it crossbody.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
I will say, the 19 is quite crammed with everything I have in there (to the point where I almost have trouble zipping it closed), so if you carry a fair bit, the 24 might be a better size.

Makes sense about the size and space. I liked the 19 because I think it makes for a cute wristlet and can fit into a bigger bag easier. Although I have only worn as a crossbody bag so far. [emoji14]

View attachment 3648007

Found the Bandana Rivets Edie 31 in black at my local Macy's. I have several Edies but this is by far my favorite. I love the tassel on the side and the embellishments on the front!

That's quite pretty! I wasn't sold on that pattern when it was in stores but I find myself going back to it now. Maybe in a wallet or a smaller crossbody...hmm.

Reactions: scoutmhen
I wish my Bal had zipper pulls like that. I'm sure I'm going to tear the fringes eventually.

I was tempted by the charm but couldn't figure out which color would go best with one of my bags.

The zippers are the reason I picked this Bal. I actually found it at Saks off 5th and they had mine (giant hardware) or the classic city with all the tassels. I think I'd like a classic city with all the tassels at some point.
Those charms were so tempting! Lots of nice colors, but I know what you mean. Only the purple caught my eye.

Reactions: whateve