Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

Gorgeous bag, which outlet, I shop the dawsonville one.

The Outlet Shoppes at Atlanta.

Newest members of my family: "Gnarly" print Coach x Baseman Gotham Tote and tee.
View attachment 3640552
I hate to be predictable, but actually have the Rocket Gotham Tote and rocket tee from last season. Coach really makes the best tees. Their clothing overall is very well-made and well-priced.

I actually kind of like that print on the tote. How do you like the Gotham Totes? I have a Turnlock Tote and I like it because it's got the zip top closure so there's no worry about things getting wet, for example, if a sudden shower pops up. That would be my big worry with something that was just open on top. (That, and paying as much as those cost and something happening to it...)

The Outlet Shoppes at Atlanta.

I actually kind of like that print on the tote. How do you like the Gotham Totes? I have a Turnlock Tote and I like it because it's got the zip top closure so there's no worry about things getting wet, for example, if a sudden shower pops up. That would be my big worry with something that was just open on top. (That, and paying as much as those cost and something happening to it...)

I really, truly love my Gotham Totes. I don't care that my tote zips because I am cognizant of security and prefer to have the room when I need to stash stuff that I buy throughout the day into my bag.

The shoulder strap could be 1-2 cm thinner, in my opinion, but the bags are fabulously constructed. The tote holds it shape and does not slouch over time. I believe this is because of the fused leather (the lining is leather and NOT suede, which I much prefer). I can't say enough about the leather quality, though. Simply top notch!

The only downside is that there is a zippered pocket with multifunction slip pockets on one side, and it does pull that side of the bag downwards when the bag is not being worn if there is too much inside of the pockets.

The Gotham Tote is larger than the Saint Laurent "Shopping Bag" (both the horizontal and vertical version) with better pockets, and it's $300-400 cheaper.

I look forward to picking up another during the spring sale or from next fall's collection.

Newest members of my family: "Gnarly" print Coach x Baseman Gotham Tote and tee.
View attachment 3640552
I hate to be predictable, but actually have the Rocket Gotham Tote and rocket tee from last season. Coach really makes the best tees. Their clothing overall is very well-made and well-priced.
Looooove! Great set.

You're making me want a Gotham tote more.

Do you find the strap width causes them to slip? Is that why you wish they were thinner?

Looooove! Great set.

You're making me want a Gotham tote more.

Do you find the strap width causes them to slip? Is that why you wish they were thinner?

I think since the Gotham Totes are categorized as Men's Bags, they made the straps wider to look more masculine. I've noticed on many Men's Bags, especially some travel or carry-on duffles, that often the leather is high quality and/or glovetanned, but I'm turned off by the masculine looking straps. I'm just speaking for myself, of course. I suppose they could be replaced by thinner straps since they're detachable.

View attachment 3640552

Love them both! I got the Gnarly sweat shirt and bag charm with PCE. I also tried T-shirt, but didn't work for me.....

Well, boo! I don't find a ton of the men's ready-to-wear stuff (at least the stuff right now) that appealing, but it's good to know that option is there. (My SA also just went on vacation, and I'd feel odd working with someone else--which is why, despite moving several states away from her, I'll still be calling all my orders in to her back in Missouri!)

Here's my latest haul from PCE (except red saddle bag - 1941 & blue saddle from ebay).
Market tote in deep coral with chalk yankee floral interior;
Men's metro soft tote in denim;
Saddle 33 in cardinal red (1941 men's collection);
Small Patricia saddle bag in bright mineral (from ebay); and
Lapis feather fob & steggy key fob.
I'm not keeping all of the items but included pics of all so you all could see the items.
Let me know if you have ?s...
2017-03-21 17.10.25.jpg 2017-03-21 17.11.20.jpg 2017-03-21 17.11.50.jpg 2017-03-21 17.12.32.jpg

Over the moon!!! I had always been a bit hesitant about the white contrast stitching on the red version of this wallet, but I bought it anyway because I was attracted to the interior. I couldn't bring myself to use it because it wasn't true love...

I just exchanged that for the gorgeous Kelly Green version!!! This one just makes me have heart-eyes. The same sparse kind of floral distribution that the red version had, but the green + gunmetal hardware combination is so perfect.

Loading her up with my cards for tomorrow. [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

View attachment 3620331
View attachment 3620335
Love this wallet, was wondering does it get real bulky when filled with cc, money and change? Thanks

I have been eyeing one of those small trifold wallets because the bigger version is just a tiny bit more than I was comfortable with spending for *just* a wallet, but that version looks amazing! I'm sad that color is sold out, though--I have a bag it would match perfectly!

Here's my latest haul from PCE (except red saddle bag - 1941 & blue saddle from ebay).
Market tote in deep coral with chalk yankee floral interior;
Men's metro soft tote in denim;
Saddle 33 in cardinal red (1941 men's collection);
Small Patricia saddle bag in bright mineral (from ebay); and
Lapis feather fob & steggy key fob.
I'm not keeping all of the items but included pics of all so you all could see the items.
Let me know if you have ?s...
View attachment 3641633 View attachment 3641634 View attachment 3641636 View attachment 3641638
Congrats! Love your items. Is the metro soft tote nice? Does it hold a lot? I've been watching it.

Does the saddle 33 have a leather lining? The website shows the red with canvas lining.

Congrats! Love your items. Is the metro soft tote nice? Does it hold a lot? I've been watching it.

Does the saddle 33 have a leather lining? The website shows the red with canvas lining.
Thanks! The men's tote is going back. Its nice & will hold a ton. But its kind of top heavy, even when my stuff is in it & just falls over.
The saddle is as shown. The flap is leather & there is a back slip pocket but the actual interior is the fabric, same as the center of a Rogue bag, if you are familiar with it. Its very nice but too large for my liking.
I was most interested in the deep coral market tote. Even though all of the items came in the same box from Jacksonville, the market tote was only wrapped in tissue with no plastic or dust bag. It has a wicked strong chemical smell. I have it sitting out in the open to see if it goes away.