Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

I fell in love with the Market Tote after seeing a reveal on here about a week ago. I chose the black/red as my PCE purchase. I went in set on the deep coral with the printed leather interior, but wasn't completely sold on the color once I saw it in person. Not as summery as I was expecting. The yellow/stone caught my eye as well, however the pop of red interior on the black called my name. BUT I still can't get the other two out of my mind. I have so many black bags and wasn't looking to add another to my collection. Coral or yellow would have fit in better since the only other colored bag I have ATM is a pistachio Swagger. I'm just hoping the red interior makes it different enough to justify? It's still gorgeous nonetheless!

View attachment 3636012
Very classy! I am just venturing into market tote territory. I got my first one, the latest hologram one, on Amazon. I ordered the deep coral last night via PCE. I am torn on it so I figure its easier to return via mail if I don't like it. Will post pics when I get it. In the meantime, enjoy your new tote!

Reactions: MDT
Very classy! I am just venturing into market tote territory. I got my first one, the latest hologram one, on Amazon. I ordered the deep coral last night via PCE. I am torn on it so I figure its easier to return via mail if I don't like it. Will post pics when I get it. In the meantime, enjoy your new tote!

Thank you! I've already moved in! This is my first market tote. I'm not normally a tote person, but I love the silhouette and it's very comfortable to wear. Let me know how you like deep coral. I still really want that one! I can't wait to see photos!

I found this Rhyder Wristlet / Clutch at TJ Maxx. I've never seen it before, but maybe I just don't remember it. It is style #52813 LIPBU. The interior tag shows K14, so It was made in November of 2014. I thought it was pretty cute and a great size!
View attachment 3636910View attachment 3636911

I love your wristlet/clutch. It's a great color and looks quite roomy too.

By the way, I love your drapes/curtains too. lol

I love your wristlet/clutch. It's a great color and looks quite roomy too.

By the way, I love your drapes/curtains too. lol

Thank you! The curtains are from Kohls. I love how bright and cheery they are! It took me ages to pick them out, lol. Home decorating is difficult! Especially when your decision making skills can be compared to a squirrel trying to cross the street.

I'm so excited for this Dinky! Much more beautiful in person than I expected. The way the fringe is done is so smart - both layers of the front pocket are extended and cut into the fringe. The pebble and suede is such a nice combo, but it much heavier than my tea rose dinky. The only thing is it said it came with a decorative padlock, and I can't find it anywhere.

Attachments

• IMG_3459small.jpg
    IMG_3459small.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 394
  • IMG_3460small.jpg
    IMG_3460small.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 384