Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

Oooh cant wait to see love how they package it are the flowers very delicate?
I do not think the flowers are too delicate since they are made of leather. They seem to be attached very well. Others with these type of bags can chime on how the bags are holding up.

I've been a fan of the Tea Rose floral applique bags since I first saw them in the 1941 collection. Here's a picture of my Tea Rose applique Dinky 24 in Camel color.

I wish I could afford all of these bags. Tea Rose Rogue applique is on my wish list. I really love the Beechwood color.

IMG_2148.jpg

Ah well I feel a bit better then since I'm not fond of haircalf or blue. :smile: I was looking at charms too during President's Day weekend but did not see anything as nice as what you picked up. Unfortunately - or fortunately for my wallet - I can't run to Woodbury Commons all the time because it's a little bit of a trip and minimum $25 for the bus ticket. Jersey Gardens outlet is a bit easier/cheaper for me to get to but still too much of a schlep to do all the time.

I've only been going frequently due to the nicer weather. Unfortunately/fortunately I'm close to both locations.

Going out on a limb here & I truly mean no disrespect as I covet a great deal as much as we all do here. That said, I got a feeling in the pit of my stomach when I saw these 1941 collection item showing up at the outlets. Maybe I was naive to think that collection would not go that route. I personally would have just rather them keep showing up in Coach SASs or whatever than at outlets. That said, I'd have snagged them up quick if they showed up at mine. Maybe I'm a hypocrite, don't know. Sigh...just sharing my initial thought...

Going out on a limb here & I truly mean no disrespect as I covet a great deal as much as we all do here. That said, I got a feeling in the pit of my stomach when I saw these 1941 collection item showing up at the outlets. Maybe I was naive to think that collection would not go that route. I personally would have just rather them keep showing up in Coach SASs or whatever than at outlets. That said, I'd have snagged them up quick if they showed up at mine. Maybe I'm a hypocrite, don't know. Sigh...just sharing my initial thought...

This is just so typical, yet aggravating about Coach. Eventually, Everything ends up at the Outlets, and it seems like nothing is really that "special," despite all the hype when a bag is first launched. 1941 included... :confused1:

IPad glitch!! This is in response to Teagaggle's above post.

Maybe they were just a return?

Good point! Thx for the perspective :smile:
My store had a returned Rogue or two, but someone snatched them up very quickly. Also, they had a returned Rexy bag charm.

I think some re-sellers may return a lot more stuff and much faster due to the new 30-day return policy.

Someone returned 2 of the Grey Birch Drifter carryall bag at the same time, so I was able to get it for cheaper. It is still selling in the retail store. :smile:

You have to get lucky and it is not guaranteed a bag will get returned to your local Coach outlets. Also, the SAs can buy it, so it never makes it to the floor.