Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

I had the beat 18 and was looking for the larger version in same color (truffle horse and carriage). There were none in US/Canada or on eBay etc so another user on here @mewpew helped me out and I was able to get one from Coach Singapore. Now I have both sizes! I'll still keep the 18 because remove the shoulder strap and it makes a great party evening bag with just the chain!

I also have the matching card case and I just ordered the wyn small wallet in same print for the larger bag!

20210715_230255.jpg

I had the beat 18 and was looking for the larger version in same color (truffle horse and carriage). There were none in US/Canada or on eBay etc so another user on here @mewpew helped me out and I was able to get one from Coach Singapore. Now I have both sizes! I'll still keep the 18 because remove the shoulder strap and it makes a great party evening bag with just the chain!

I also have the matching card case and I just ordered the wyn small wallet in same print for the larger bag!

View attachment 5141693
Nice, seeing matching sets is so satisfying! Enjoy your lovely beats:blush:

Haven't posted in a while -- but haven't bought much lately either! (Working from home will do that to you.)

Newest acquisitions:

Field Tote 22 in Colorblock with Coach Badge and (outlet) accordion zip wallet, alongside a what's-in-my-bag:
fieldtote.jpgWIMB.jpg

Outlet Peanuts canvas tote and accordion zip wallet in Signature perforated leather (and an interior shot--this thing is HUGE!):
woodstock.jpgwoodstock2.jpg

Lunar New Year Beat Crossbody Clutch and zip card case in parrot blue, alongside a what's-in-my bag:
beat.jpgwimb-beat.jpg

Haven't posted in a while -- but haven't bought much lately either! (Working from home will do that to you.)

Newest acquisitions:

Field Tote 22 in Colorblock with Coach Badge and (outlet) accordion zip wallet, alongside a what's-in-my-bag:
View attachment 5142396View attachment 5142397

Outlet Peanuts canvas tote and accordion zip wallet in Signature perforated leather (and an interior shot--this thing is HUGE!):
View attachment 5142399View attachment 5142400

Lunar New Year Beat Crossbody Clutch and zip card case in parrot blue, alongside a what's-in-my bag:
View attachment 5142401View attachment 5142402
Wow, gorgeous! Enjoy! X

Happy that you have both!

I'm expecting the 18 in a few days. It was the last one on the website so I'm hoping it's in New condition!

View attachment 5141693

I have been on the fence about this shape all year - did I need a new mini bag? I was looking at the Chalk version, but I was a little scared of a white bag. But I was nearly ready to commit - and I saw this taupe version on sale. Double win for me - a non black option, in a darker shade that is still summer friendly. Just got it on Friday and I have been using it all weekend. Fits a decent amount of stuff, and most importantly a mini bag that is phone friendly.

This is the Alie Camera Bag with Weaving in Taupe.

View attachment 5128276

I don't know how I missed this one! I've been waiting for it to come to the US site for months. I even asked my SA to look out for it. Bummed. Congrats though. It's a beauty.

Coach Beat Shoulder Bag 18 Horse and Carriage Print in Truffle

I love that it comes with three strap options. Fits all my essentials.

Also, I find that all of regular Coach bags come very nicely and thoughtfully packaged! View attachment 5143341View attachment 5143342
Love this. Sadly returned mine because my phone couldn't fit. Wish they had another black/truffle option besides the field tote.

• Sad
Reactions: americandreaming