Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

Wow, this color is gorgeous.

LOL......I have 3 Rogue 25s, so I will have to buy this color for another bag, if it is available.

This bag is so beautiful. Nice and classic. I think I like it because it reminds me of the Nomad.
I only have one 25 and the rest are the regular size. Trying to diversify my collection. I hope the fuschia comes in another style that will work for me.

Reactions: Syren
View attachment 4255423 Picked up the Cooper and matching wallet during the Thanksgiving Sale. Been coveting this bag for awhile as I love the 1941 line and it looks very professional for work. I love it!
This is beautiful! I had not noticed this color before. Is this a shade of dark blue? That's what it looks like on my screen.
Sooo pretty! Congrats!

Reactions: Nana61256
I know, I just love green!

Here's a few more styles coming in green ♥️

Well, this directly lead me to another purchase! Style 48617 Fringe Saddle Bag with Pyramid Rivets is available to order in black and oxblood. Price $495--can use the 30% for a final price of $346.50 (only through Sunday). I called my store. I highly recommend the store in Christiana DE. If you're close enough you can pick up in the store and save on sales tax. 302.737.4363 These are the nicest SAs in Coach World.

ETA: I was referring to the photos of the pages of the LookBook that don't appear here.

Well, this directly lead me to another purchase! Style 48617 Fringe Saddle Bag with Pyramid Rivets is available to order in black and oxblood. Price $495--can use the 30% for a final price of $346.50 (only through Sunday). I called my store. I highly recommend the store in Christiana DE. If you're close enough you can pick up in the store and save on sales tax. 302.737.4363 These are the nicest SAs in Coach World.

ETA: I was referring to the photos of the pages of the LookBook that don't appear here.
I am very close. Might go tomorrow

View attachment 4256971 View attachment 4256972 View attachment 4256973 View attachment 4256974 View attachment 4256975 View attachment 4256976 View attachment 4256977 View attachment 4256978

Got this Parker18 in. Gorgeous but a tad too small, the back slip pocket won't fit my IphoneX, which is a bummer. Looks great but for $350 a little expensive IMO for the size. Great bag though if you want something very small. I will be returning this.

Glad to see that the bag came in! You should look at getting the larger version!

Reactions: fayden and OJane