Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

My Cooper arrived in the mail today and I need some advice. Is it normal for bags to come without any stuffing? It also has all these light creases in the front. It came from a store in Las Vegas where I placed the order over the phone while my sister was purchasing her bag. Would it make a difference ordering online? I do really like the bag but I figured for the price it wouldn't just be shipped with it's only padding being the dust bag it was placed in before being placed in the shipping box. :/ My store here is small so I am pretty sure they don't carry this style ( I only saw the gray rivet one previously). Also when does the 20% off sale end? I'm debating whether I should just wait to see if it gets discounted further towards the holidays.

Attachments

• 20180920_143656.jpg
    20180920_143656.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 582
  • 20180920_143703.jpg
    20180920_143703.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 584
  • 20180920_143753.jpg
    20180920_143753.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 595
Last edited:
My Cooper arrived in the mail today and I need some advice. Is it normal for bags to come without any stuffing? It also has all these light creases in the front. It came from the a store in Las vegas where I placed the order over the phone while my sister was purchasing her bag. Would it make a difference ordering online? I do really like the bag but I figured for the price it wouldn't just be shipped in a box with it's only padding being the dust bag it was placed in.
It depends on the store honestly. Sometimes they come stuffed and wrapped perfectly and placed in a gift box with bow and sometimes they are just thrown in the dustbag. The inconsistency is unfortunate.

Those marks on the front look like veining. That much on such a sophisticated style would bother me. I personally would order one online and return this one.

My Cooper arrived in the mail today and I need some advice. Is it normal for bags to come without any stuffing? It also has all these light creases in the front. It came from a store in Las Vegas where I placed the order over the phone while my sister was purchasing her bag. Would it make a difference ordering online? I do really like the bag but I figured for the price it wouldn't just be shipped with it's only padding being the dust bag it was placed in before being placed in the shipping box. :/ My store here is small so I am pretty sure they don't carry this style ( I only saw the gray rivet one previously). Also when does the 20% off sale end? I'm debating whether I should just wait to see if it gets discounted further towards the holidays.
Beautiful bag, though! I agree, I'd re-order. The 30% off ends on Sunday. I doubt this will go to the SAS in December but you never know!

It depends on the store honestly. Sometimes they come stuffed and wrapped perfectly and placed in a gift box with bow and sometimes they are just thrown in the dustbag. The inconsistency is unfortunate.

Those marks on the front look like veining. That much on such a sophisticated style would bother me. I personally would order one online and return this one.
@oluchika , what holiday said. That looks like either veining or manhandling of the bag because it was the display model. I would return and order one from the warehouse.
Beautiful bag, though! I agree, I'd re-order. The 30% off ends on Sunday. I doubt this will go to the SAS in December but you never know!

Good to know it wasn't just me being picky about it's condition, lol. I was thinking if this bag would be included in their semi annual sale or not. I'll probably just re-order and return this one. I can also get an 10% cashback using one of my favorite rebate sites so this might be the best I can get. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: holiday123
Reactions: LaVisioneer
Heather gray rivet phone crossbody. Love this! Fits my huge phone too. Inside has phone slot, bill slot and 6 credit card pockets and outside has gusseted zip pocket and another slip pocket. Also, the zip card case will fit in any of these pockets if you need more cards.

I plan to use solo when I don't need to carry sunglasses and also as a wallet inside a larger bag so I can just clip on strap for quick runs into the store/lunch vs. bringing large bag.

When I compare to my 1941 clutches, it's almost the same size, just more slots. Excited to add something different to my collection.

Attachments

• IMG_20180921_114740.jpg
    IMG_20180921_114740.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 481
  • IMG_20180921_114754.jpg
    IMG_20180921_114754.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 479
  • IMG_20180921_114809.jpg
    IMG_20180921_114809.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 476
  • IMG_20180921_114851.jpg
    IMG_20180921_114851.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 481
Heather gray rivet phone crossbody. Love this! Fits my huge phone too. Inside has phone slot, bill slot and 6 credit card pockets and outside has gusseted zip pocket and another slip pocket. Also, the zip card case will fit in any of these pockets if you need more cards.

I plan to use solo when I don't need to carry sunglasses and also as a wallet inside a larger bag so I can just clip on strap for quick runs into the store/lunch vs. bringing large bag.

When I compare to my 1941 clutches, it's almost the same size, just more slots. Excited to add something different to my collection.
This is cute! They were raffling one of these off in black at the local store that had the PCE event last Wednesday, unfortunately, I didn't win, lol.

Reactions: holiday123