Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

I

I have an oil slick skull I can try. I need to take out all my charms and organize them and then see what may work. I think this color is so neutral a lot will go with it! I'm really loving the color! BTW, does your bag say anything on the bottom of it? I'm pretty certain this is authentic but should get it confirmed. Wonder why the hang tag was missing? I'm not sure if Coach would send me one but may try. The 1941 tags are so nice to have. I can always use one from another bag but one in the matching rose would be nice.

I can’t remember about the bottom but I’ll look later tonight and let you know [emoji1]

My dark fairytale accordion card case just arrived and now my set is complete. Love it!
I included a few pictures of the accordion card case because I couldn't find very many pictures when I was trying to decide which wallet style to buy. I love the little Disney X coach story patch inside :heart:

Attachments

• IMAG8316.jpg
    IMAG8316.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 664
  • IMAG8317.jpg
    IMAG8317.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 658
  • IMAG8318.jpg
    IMAG8318.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 664
  • IMAG8320.jpg
    IMAG8320.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 656
My dark fairytale accordion card case just arrived and now my set is complete. Love it!
I included a few pictures of the accordion card case because I couldn't find very many pictures when I was trying to decide which wallet style to buy. I love the little Disney X coach story patch inside :heart:

Oh my goodness the book bag is too cute! Looks great all together! I couldn’t decide between the 2 card cases and ended up going with the other one because I loved the purple diamond interior [emoji23]

Reactions: Newpurselove
I

I have an oil slick skull I can try. I need to take out all my charms and organize them and then see what may work. I think this color is so neutral a lot will go with it! I'm really loving the color! BTW, does your bag say anything on the bottom of it? I'm pretty certain this is authentic but should get it confirmed. Wonder why the hang tag was missing? I'm not sure if Coach would send me one but may try. The 1941 tags are so nice to have. I can always use one from another bag but one in the matching rose would be nice.
Omg must see it with oil slick skull [emoji88] Please!

Reactions: Chiichan
I

Pretty Rogue, congratulations! Sometimes the hang tags are missing on the resale bags because the person had them personalized. I know this was the case with the Oxblood Rivet Rogue I purchased on Ebay. I was able to find the correct replacement hangtag on Ebay.

Pretty Rogue, congratulations! Sometimes the hang tags are missing on the resale bags because the person had them personalized. I know this was the case with the Oxblood Rivet Rogue I purchased on Ebay. I was able to find the correct replacement hangtag on Ebay.
I'll have to look! I'm surprised you can find just the hangtag on ebay for a 1941 bag but will look! Thank you!