Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

I was just thinking the other day about how these serve absolutely no purpose. It's from the first gen rogues that came with lock and keys. But now it's just unnecessary decoration.
Now, now.... there’s no such thing as unnecessary decorations!! Don’t we decorate our bags with charms all the time?? Lol.
But seriously, I like how it looks, even though it’s “supposed” to be functional (is it?) but really isn’t. If I want to hang a different/bigger charm off my Rogue and it looks cluttered, I just take it off.... but I like clutter on my bags sometimes!! :P

I'm liking it! I haven't used it since it was supposed to storm here today and the weekend. That is probably the biggest issue with this and suede - the weather. It also feels much lighter than the other rogues I have which are either suede or pebbled leather. I think once it starts slouching, you'll see more of the texture of the haircalf and the hearts make for an interesting conversation piece!

I love how deep the red looks on this bag. Fringe rogue is very nice too, I have one in Oak color even though I don’t use it often, I like hoe fringe drapes.

I love how deep the red looks on this bag. Fringe rogue is very nice too, I have one in Oak color even though I don’t use it often, I like hoe fringe drapes.
It may be a tad brighter IRL but not much. I like how you don't realize they are hearts until you look at it closer. I had been debating between the oak and green and since I have a few oak suede bags already (bandit and rogue), decided green was something different and unexpected in this style.

Stopped by my outlet today - burnished forest nomad, melon medium zip wallet, wild flower charm and Hawaiian bear charm! [emoji7] The forest colour is wow!!!View attachment 4110069View attachment 4110070
Congrats! Bag twins! I love Nomad and have this color as well. It was such a great deal at 70% off, plus an additional 20% off.

Out & about with my exchanged Navy Page 27. So far, so good. My only complaint is that the strap could be longer & the strap hardware a tad less substantial.
View attachment 4110160 View attachment 4110161
Congrats! Glad you got a replacement because I saw this bag IRL and love it. It is a great size compared to the original size. Coach like using the substantial hardware even on small bags. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Very cute! I saw the black border rivets one yesterday. Too small for me because if it can't fit my phone it's a deal breaker, but they are lovely bags!
Thank you. It fits my Note 8 phone, which is slightly longer than the iphone 8 plus, but the problem is that I thought this had a slightly bigger capacity than the Bowery but it doesnt. But the bag itself is slightly bigger than the Bowery.

Thank you. It fits my Note 8 phone, which is slightly longer than the iphone 8 plus, but the problem is that I thought this had a slightly bigger capacity than the Bowery but it doesnt. But the bag itself is slightly bigger than the Bowery.
Oh nice! I only tried the back pocket and it was a no. Good to hear it fits inside :smile: They are adorable. I guess I could always do phone inside and card case in the back pocket. I know my SA said all the employees were drooling over it. It was super lightweight and perfect for a night out!

Reactions: Sunshine mama