Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

My new to me Madison Gathered Leather Sophia in graphite. This one is similar in size to my Balenciaga first and I lurve them both equally. Maybe I like this one a little more because the strap is slightly longer and looks better as a shoulder bag. And it sits upright.

View attachment 4002235
Congratulations! I used to have it in black. I'm glad you mentioned the Bal first as I was wondering if it was big enough for me, but not so sure about the shorter strap.

Brand new Rogue in Olive! :love::heart: Shipped from JAX, and my SA was able to apply the 30% PCE discount on it. :amuse: Been hunting this bag down on eBay, but always miss it, and decided to ask my SA during this PCE event, who was able to find it for me! So happy! :smile:

View attachment 4001585
I have the Olive Rogue 25 and LOVE it. But sadly I paid full price. You'll really enjoy it, I'm sure! :drinks:

Reactions: Rose_Hana
I just purchased the Black and Tan Double Swagger and the Heather Gray Sequin Courier for the promo. I love both but I’m also drooling over the Apricot Double Swagger too. Do you think they are different enough to have both colors in the Double Swagger? Opinions requested!!
Post pics of the courier! I bought the original black sequins but still debating if I should exchange for heather grey or just get both lol

Reactions: Wendyann7