Your new Coach: a mini-reveal thread!

Was too curious about this tea rose rogue so I had to order it. I can't convince myself to keep it and for the money.....I sent it back today. I just couldn't justify keeping it and I thought it only looked good with medium/lighter blue jeans or possibly white pants with a jean colored top. It seemed like it needed something blue to wear with it. I didn't think it looked good with any other color. The goldenrod color looks more mustardy in natural light and just a hard color to wear, I think. In general, I like the bag but just couldn't justify it but glad I ordered to check it out! Curious if any of you have seen it/ordered it and what you thought. Maybe if I see it in the online outlet for a good price. It looks better with lighter blue than the jeans I have on today. The photo of the bag alone seems to be a true representation of the color but IRL it looks more mustard/brownish in the light. I'm really not sure what Coach was thinking with this color in general......I'm a fan of chartreuse but this is just an off color.

GRod T Rose 2.JPG GRod T Rose 1.JPG

Your Rogue would look good with navy, dark brown, or black. The jeans are fine but your top is too light IMHO.
I didn't look at dark brown with the bag and now too late! I was more or less just showing the bag and not really coordinating with the top I had on. I think the bag would be a good "boho" bag worn with old blue jeans and an old white t-shirt or skirt and top in this color scheme. I think the more brown you put with it, the browner the gold color looked. I tried it against dark gray and it didn't work well...IMO.

When I think of how much the bag is vs what else I can buy with that money, I decided I'd best put the $ elsewhere. I had considered bringing it to a store and exchanging it and putting it toward the quilted black rogue with rivets but lately the retail stores hate online returns and it was easier to box up and drop at the UPS store down the street. I'll watch for it but it would have to be under $400 for me to want to purchase. It just isn't an easy bag to wear although it is fun and different. I think it will wind up at outlet. Now I just have to get back on the invite list!

Here it is.....suede inside !!!! Soft buttery leather. The black hardware is great. I can honestly say the quality of the hardware is better than that of my so black chanel jumbo (which has chipped ) the coach hardware looks much more resistant to chipping. I will definitely be purchasing another color in this style. Any questions feel free to ask. The back pocket does fit my galaxy note 8 which is a big phone. It is a tight fit and would eventually leave a mark In The leather since the phone is so big so I will not use it for my phone. That being said it does fit. I know some if you were wondering. View attachment 3932495View attachment 3932496View attachment 3932497View attachment 3932498View attachment 3932499

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Long time lurker and this is so beautiful it brought me out of hiding, plus your review comments are very helpful - just lovely! I hope you enjoy and wear her in good health!

Reactions: aundria17
Was too curious about this tea rose rogue so I had to order it. I can't convince myself to keep it and for the money.....I sent it back today. I just couldn't justify keeping it and I thought it only looked good with medium/lighter blue jeans or possibly white pants with a jean colored top. It seemed like it needed something blue to wear with it. I didn't think it looked good with any other color. The goldenrod color looks more mustardy in natural light and just a hard color to wear, I think. In general, I like the bag but just couldn't justify it but glad I ordered to check it out! Curious if any of you have seen it/ordered it and what you thought. Maybe if I see it in the online outlet for a good price. It looks better with lighter blue than the jeans I have on today. The photo of the bag alone seems to be a true representation of the color but IRL it looks more mustard/brownish in the light. I'm really not sure what Coach was thinking with this color in general......I'm a fan of chartreuse but this is just an off color.

View attachment 3933796 View attachment 3933797
some stores still have the melon tea rose in rugular size. I am sure you will be able to order one by calling your closest coach store directly. It's surprisingly more nuture color and goes with a lot colors of clothes, I also like the normal tea rose embellishment on melon better than the linked tea rose on the yellow one.

My parker with rivets finally arrived!! Here it is in the color Chalk
So beautiful! Can you tell the lining is suade leather or kind of suade like fabric? I am so worried about the quality drop. I am on the back order list for the black Parker, And I know Coach normally makes the first batch with better material, and the later generation with reduced details or less quality leather . this happens with my rogue tearose in snakeskin, i got the second generation and the python details in the first batch was replaced by water snake skin.

some stores still have the melon tea rose in rugular size. I am sure you will be able to order one by calling your closest coach store directly. It's surprisingly more nuture color and goes with a lot colors of clothes, I also like the normal tea rose embellishment on melon better than the linked tea rose on the yellow one.
I actually have the melon color and love it! I agree, I wasn't as crazy about the linked tea rose look. I didn't mind it on a black dakotah I saw though.

So beautiful! Can you tell the lining is suade leather or kind of suade like fabric? I am so worried about the quality drop. I am on the back order list for the black Parker, And I know Coach normally makes the first batch with better material, and the later generation with reduced details or less quality leather . this happens with my rogue tearose in snakeskin, i got the second generation and the python details in the first batch was replaced by water snake skin.

it is suede!!

Someone who purchased the Parker in another thread said that the interior is microfiber, not suede. I cannot imagine what they could skimp out on for a second generation Parker...the exterior back pocket is already plain and not quilted, which would've looked better (IMHO), but perhaps they didn't because it's what Chanel and YSL are doing for their quilted patterns.

Someone who purchased the Parker in another thread said that the interior is microfiber, not suede. I cannot imagine what they could skimp out on for a second generation Parker...the exterior back pocket is already plain and not quilted, which would've looked better (IMHO), but perhaps they didn't because it's what Chanel and YSL are doing for their quilted patterns.

I was under the impression it was suede and not microfiber so thats a bummer but its still a fantastic bag. It looks so elegant in person.

Reactions: donutsprinkles