Your comfiest boots?

Echoing the endorsement for Frye boots, but also adding a vote for Lucchese. Granted, they're mostly cowboy-style boots and booties, but they are incredibly comfortable once they have molded to your foot. They are handmade and last forever too.

Reactions: Cheddar Cheese
Got these back yesterday from a local cobbler. A lovely young couple took over the business & are seriously into the trade!

The silver c out beautifully & they apologized that they couldn’t find a pearlized wax.

These are basic beat around winter boots & years old now so just happy to get a bit more wear grom
Them.

Attachments

• D6D8E9A8-D681-442E-B2F2-08C864F44CBA.jpeg
    D6D8E9A8-D681-442E-B2F2-08C864F44CBA.jpeg
    261.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Love
Reactions: 880
Got these back yesterday from a local cobbler. A lovely young couple took over the business & are seriously into the trade!

The silver cane out beautifully & they apologized as they couldn’t find a pearlized wax.

These are basic beat around winter boots & years old now so just happy to get a bit more wear from them.

My most comfortable shoes are by Paul Green (available at Nordstrom). I have several pairs of their boots and sneakers and they are all comfortable. They are my go-to shoes for travel or a long day of walking.

I also have the Acne Pistol boots and Acne Jensen boots but for me, while I love the look, they are not as comfortable as Paul Green.

I think it really comes down to finding a brand that fits the shape of your foot.

omg I love love love Justine Leconte! One of my favorite Youtubers. :biggrin:

Reactions: jennlt
Just pulled these out of the basement. No glamour but the most worn boots I’ve ever had. Cold & wet here so lighting the fires. Slipped them on to empty the ash from the fireplaces.

Attachments

• 1DDFC21E-5039-458B-AFC0-90CB55E7A6DB.jpeg
    1DDFC21E-5039-458B-AFC0-90CB55E7A6DB.jpeg
    279.7 KB · Views: 28