YG Love ring or wedding band??

Which love ring do you prefer?

• Love ring (thick size)

• Love wedding band (thin size)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have both and they’re just different looks! I got the regular first and went back for the wedding band a few days later. Agreed that the wedding band is better for stacking and more comfortable. But I love the look of a thick gold band! Here are some pics:

Ah LOVE your rings!! Thank you! :smile: Another question - how does your love bracelet handle being in the pool? I haven't taken mine yet to go swimming with and wasn't sure how it'll be.

I have both and they’re just different looks! I got the regular first and went back for the wedding band a few days later. Agreed that the wedding band is better for stacking and more comfortable. But I love the look of a thick gold band! Here are some pics:

Gorgeous photos! Do you have one of just your small Love & the Love wedding band? This is the combination I'm considering (I already have the thin RG Love). Thanks so much!

Thank you! I don't usually like matchy-match jewellery but for some reason I really like this look! How does the thickness compare? Would you say the ring & the Love bracelet are the same width?

They are the exact same width!! I think it’s a really lovely simple look and since they’re essentially very basic pieces (simple gold band, simple gold bangle) I don’t feel too matchy :smile:

Reactions: Louish