Yes or No?

I am still tormenting myself over this one, but I passed on the evie:frown:. This one was really hard, but I have a solid anemone collection and already have a Vert Vertigo evie PM and noir TPM that dont come out too much. I have one bag left on my list for this year so I’m trying to leave my money tree intact for that. Thank you everyone for your input!

I am still tormenting myself over this one, but I passed on the evie:frown:. This one was really hard, but I have a solid anemone collection and already have a Vert Vertigo evie PM and noir TPM that dont come out too much. I have one bag left on my list for this year so I’m trying to leave my money tree intact for that. Thank you everyone for your input!
Good decision. Now I want to know what bag is left on your list!

Reactions: TeeCee77

Well done.

You showed restraint in the face of temptation and used strategic thinking. Better to be able to pounce on your list item when/if needed with no regrets.