Yay or Nay?

abandonedimages said:
If they are fuzzy on the inside I think that would be really really cute, but could easily get dirty and be hard to clean.

the ugg bags are fuzzy on the inside and they ARE cute...to a point. but can i just tell you how nasty the tops of my ugg boots get where the fuzzies stick out? and they are usually underneath my jeans! if you're going to use this as an every day winter bag you'll probably only be able to use it for one season...it'll be grey by the end and really matted. :\

i love the msg bags you posted. off to click links. :smile:

ilzabet said:
the ugg bags are fuzzy on the inside and they ARE cute...to a point. but can i just tell you how nasty the tops of my ugg boots get where the fuzzies stick out? and they are usually underneath my jeans! if you're going to use this as an every day winter bag you'll probably only be able to use it for one season...it'll be grey by the end and really matted. :\

i love the msg bags you posted. off to click links. :smile:

Aw, okay :[ Thanks for the info ilzabet! If I'm going to spend that much money on a bag it better last more than a single season, lol! Yeah I was never into Ugg boots, I saw how matted my friends got so I got some Timberlands instead.

Yay! Click away! Passerby is really good at finding things/deals!