Wow it's quiet over here!!

And vie got to say, the only reason why I haven't fully shifted from coachie to MK is because coach offers so many more designs then MK. If he starts adding more handbags to his line, then we hay have another issue at hand! Lol!

No worries - I'm just excited to see your bag. :woohoo:

I'm not much of a believer in brand loyalty - I love MK and Coach equally so don't worry about that. If I ever found another brand I loved I'd add that as well, but so far Coach and MK are it for me.

Which bag did you get??? Inquiring minds are dying to know!

Sooo I have been checking out Coach lately and that Kristin Sage Elevated satchel, drool!! I am so tempted! There really isnt anything on my MK radar right now anyways.

jxwilliams, love your bag. I am just starting to appreciate MK (no bags yet, but the Scorpios is TDF). I am pretty sure I saw your vanilla ganesvoort in my local TJ's today and it was sooo soft, but I did not look at the price tag as my DH has bought be two FP Coach and one Outlet Coach so far in the past month (until this month my last purchase was last June!) Heaven help me, now I've caught the handbag fever all over again:nuts: Pretty sure my DH has banned me until Fall (hoping he gives in to the Coach Fall line...fingers crossed).

Aww love thank you! The Gansevoort is definitely tdf! Maybe when your ban is lifted you can pick one up! But I saw the Coach fall preview pics and have my eye on a few of those too so it'll be tough! So many bags, so little time...sigh..

I don't want to ruin the suprise, so I will give away part of what it is, a HAMILTON!!! I can't tell you how excited I am that I finally have my hands on one of these babies. But I will not disclose which one I got, that you will have to wait and see my reveal for :P

I don't want to ruin the suprise, so I will give away part of what it is, a HAMILTON!!! I can't tell you how excited I am that I finally have my hands on one of these babies. But I will not disclose which one I got, that you will have to wait and see my reveal for :P
OMG, how long do we have to wait??? You're killing us! lol Curiousity is definitely killing the cat!
Congratulations, you're gonna love your hamilton - it is an absolutely FANTASTIC BAG!!!

OK, I've had enough, I can't wait any longer! It has finally warmed up in the low 40's here (temps this time of year should be in the mid 50's!). So, tomorrow I'm going to take my Croc Embossed Peanut N/S Hamilton out for her maiden voyage! I'm so excited to carry her. I planned my outfit around her! Call me crazy, but it's the little things that make me happy!

Well if you're crazy you are in good company!! :P

It's so much fun to gear up to carrying a new bag, I hope you are LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should post a modelling pic of her maiden voyage. :yahoo:

I love the peanut color soooooooooo much, it's gorgeous!!!! And croc-embossed on top of that color!! :drool:

OK, I've had enough, I can't wait any longer! It has finally warmed up in the low 40's here (temps this time of year should be in the mid 50's!). So, tomorrow I'm going to take my Croc Embossed Peanut N/S Hamilton out for her maiden voyage! I'm so excited to carry her. I planned my outfit around her! Call me crazy, but it's the little things that make me happy!

I would love to have the Hamilton but it is just too expensive here in Canada...It's almost $400 before taxes. I would love to order online but I think the price would just be almost the same with all the customs fee and shipping. I hope I can go to the States someday.

This is my first post.I love MK and just got the new Addison shoulder tote in the metallic silver color. This bag is just beautiful-combines alot of the elements I love about his bags. Check it out on his website-I'd take a picture but I'm totally computer dumb.:P