Would you get a pearl ring or pearl pendant to match this pearl earrings?

Here you go :smile: Really hard to photograph. They look so different color wise but in reality they're both grayish. The pendant is also teardrop while the studs are round.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1454959985.430417.jpg

Last edited:
Hi! I will be getting a pendant as suggested by most of you. Here is the sketch. Sorry the sketch is not perfect. Excited to get it soon! The hearts design is visible in the pendant. Unlike with the earrings, the hearts are not visible when worn but I think it is fine.

This will be custom made by my trusted jeweler.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    341.3 KB · Views: 153
Hi! I will be getting a pendant as suggested by most of you. Here is the sketch. Sorry the sketch is not perfect. Excited to get it soon! The hearts design is visible in the pendant. Unlike with the earrings, the hearts are not visible when worn but I think it is fine.

good choice! It will make a lovely set

Looks awesome!

Pendant is now here! Thank you for helping me choose between pendant and ring. It is 12mm. So it is bigger than the 9/10mm earrings. I love it. I will wear it tomorrow on my office conference.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    565.1 KB · Views: 106