Workin' a Part-time.........join the PT Club!!!

Wanted to share my love for the G21 Part Time. Here is my collection from front to back: Black GGH, Papyrus RGGH, Vert D' Eau RGGH, Sahara GGH, 2011 Coquelicot RGGH.

Attachments

• pt.JPG
    pt.JPG
    675.2 KB · Views: 1,138
Reactions: suzie w
Wanted to share my love for the G21 Part Time. Here is my collection from front to back: Black GGH, Papyrus RGGH, Vert D' Eau RGGH, Sahara GGH, 2011 Coquelicot RGGH.

I love your PT collection Fashion1. I'm looking of a black like yours:graucho: If, anyone comes across one at a good price please let me know where. Thanks for sharing:biggrin:

I'm drooling over all these lovelies! I own 2 rh cities, and no pt yet. I'm saving for one now. Can anyone tell me whether the gh truly adds enough weight to make it too heavy? I'm LOVING the look of the gh, but a little concerned about the weight. Thanks!

I'm drooling over all these lovelies! I own 2 rh cities, and no pt yet. I'm saving for one now. Can anyone tell me whether the gh truly adds enough weight to make it too heavy? I'm LOVING the look of the gh, but a little concerned about the weight. Thanks!

Hi, did you end up getting a Balenciaga Part Time bag? I tried on the Part Time with Giant 12 Gold Hardware the other day and it did not feel heavy at all, it felt just like i was carrying a classic City.

I think the older Part Time styles with the Giant 21 Hardware are known to be heavy, especially after carrying them for long periods of time. I have never tried on a bag with Giant 21 Hardware, as they are no longer produced, so i would have to buy pre-owned if i want one, but i love to buy my bags brand new and break them in myself though. :graucho:

Ever since becoming a mum and carrying my thngs as well as baby stuff around, i sometimes feel i do not have patience to lug around a heavy bag, even though i absolutely love the look of the Part Time with G21 hardware, so i would probably avoid the Giant 21 Hardware and buy the Part Time with Giant 12 gold or silver hardware. ;)

after lurking on tPF forever and researching velo, town, & city, i went in store & went w/something i never thought of but fell in love with for its size and looks: part time in gris fossile (spelling correct on color?)
i have a couple pics but need to figure out how to attach from my phone :sad:

Hi, did you end up getting a Balenciaga Part Time bag? I tried on the Part Time with Giant 12 Gold Hardware the other day and it did not feel heavy at all, it felt just like i was carrying a classic City.

I think the older Part Time styles with the Giant 21 Hardware are known to be heavy, especially after carrying them for long periods of time. I have never tried on a bag with Giant 21 Hardware, as they are no longer produced, so i would have to buy pre-owned if i want one, but i love to buy my bags brand new and break them in myself though. :graucho:

Ever since becoming a mum and carrying my thngs as well as baby stuff around, i sometimes feel i do not have patience to lug around a heavy bag, even though i absolutely love the look of the Part Time with G21 hardware, so i would probably avoid the Giant 21 Hardware and buy the Part Time with Giant 12 gold or silver hardware. ;)

Hi! Yes, I got a part time in Gris Fossile with gsh. I'm LOVING it so much! It's definitely not too heavy. I keep the same amount of stuff in it as I do with most of my bags, but it's just so convenient to have the strap! [emoji7]

after lurking on tPF forever and researching velo, town, & city, i went in store & went w/something i never thought of but fell in love with for its size and looks: part time in gris fossile (spelling correct on color?)

Gorgeous bag! Looks like this color goes with almost everything!

Wow! Gorgeous. Congrats!

My 2009 Granny Green SGH PT.
My first Bal bag and love her to bits:cloud9:

w8p0s9.jpg