Workin' a Part-time.........join the PT Club!!!

oOChuChuOo said:
Also, from the photos, it has a light gorgeous sheen to it - its beautiful! IRL is it very glossy? TIA!

Yes! It is glossy in real life. The color is very rich and saturated too. It's a little distracting when it's riding on the passenger seat next to me while I'm driving! Lol!

pzammie said:
Thanks!! I didn't hand pick it. I bought it from Erica at HG Bags and let her choose. I'm very happy with it.

pzammie said:
Yes! It is glossy in real life. The color is very rich and saturated too. It's a little distracting when it's riding on the passenger seat next to me while I'm driving! Lol!

Beautiful! Erica did an amazing job picking such gorgeous leather for you! Congratulations and you rock the look ;)

Never thought I'd join this club... I have to say, I hated the shape so much, it looked so long and out of proportion. I was convinced to give it a try after some help from the members here, while I found my Work to be too big for everyday and swallows everything and City seems a tad too snuggy for my stuff. I gotta say, it's my favorite now, with her, I'm bag content :cool:

Attachments

• 2012-10-18 08.40.40.jpg
    2012-10-18 08.40.40.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 1,655
  • rose 17102012.jpg
    rose 17102012.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 1,626
  • IMAG3182s.jpg
    IMAG3182s.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 1,625
Reactions: Miss World
Hi I'm new here and I'm about to get my first Bal (after lusting for one for many years)! I'm definitely getting a PT (like bigger bags and also like the size and strap length!); my current pick is either RH black or RH coq (both can be found at a store near me)... I'm leaning towards the black as it's more classic and lower maintenence. What do you guys think?

Hi I'm new here and I'm about to get my first Bal (after lusting for one for many years)! I'm definitely getting a PT (like bigger bags and also like the size and strap length!); my current pick is either RH black or RH coq (both can be found at a store near me)... I'm leaning towards the black as it's more classic and lower maintenence. What do you guys think?
it's a great size, I love it! i'd say go with the black, you'll use a lot of it, so black is easier to take care. I have to be really careful with my RB and its really stressful. I ended up buying many leather care products..
I think the new G12 n black combo is so TDF too !!

Hi ladies, I'm new here and about to purchase my first PT, I'll go for mRGH but cant' decide between Cassis or Black? Can anyone give me advice? I need a modelling pic with either colors, thanks so much!