Woori Plastic Surgery Clinic - Anyone Has Experience?

Sharing my personal review with Woori Clinic following my most recent gynecomastia surgery with chief surgeon Kang MinHyuk in Korea 10/10. First of all, as I was not local, all my communication was done via Gangnam Unni and by WhatsApp which was very easy to communicate with their designated English translator. This was super comforting as it can be a bit stressful going into a surgery without knowing much on what to expect. The clinic itself has a very organized process with multiple which each handle a specific operation. The chief surgeon was very experienced with my specific surgery and handled all my concerns in a professional and knowledgeable manner. The surgery was not as bad due to the care of both the nurses and doctors. The English translator supported each visit as I had to go in around 4 times with questions and coordinating each visit so that it was seamless. I am overall satisfied with my current results. I would recommend all the men that are suffering to go to Woori as they are top notch at what they do with great competitive pricing. Really looking forward to my 1 month progress :smile:

I had liposuction on my abdomen and thighs in Woori, as someone who got plastic surgery before in Seoul with another clinic, I could say they were far more friendlier and professional than my first experience with another clinic! The staff is kind and friendly and answer all your questions without hesitation! I am also very satisfied with my results and my recovery was fairly quick thanks to my doctor who gave me after procedure treatments for the following month :smile: I would say you can trust them with the procedures you want! I also noticed there are more Korean patients than Foreigners which makes me believe they actually do a good job not just advertise that they do a good job lol i will attach my after surgery results just in case that you can see the bruising etc is minimal even after 3 weeks in my case!

Attachments

• IMG_1274.jpeg
    IMG_1274.jpeg
    584.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1275.jpeg
    IMG_1275.jpeg
    518.7 KB · Views: 2
I had liposuction on my abdomen and thighs in Woori, as someone who got plastic surgery before in Seoul with another clinic, I could say they were far more friendlier and professional than my first experience with another clinic! The staff is kind and friendly and answer all your questions without hesitation! I am also very satisfied with my results and my recovery was fairly quick thanks to my doctor who gave me after procedure treatments for the following month :smile: I would say you can trust them with the procedures you want! I also noticed there are more Korean patients than Foreigners which makes me believe they actually do a good job not just advertise that they do a good job lol i will attach my after surgery results just in case that you can see the bruising etc is minimal even after 3 weeks in my case!
I agree. I had surgery with them a little over a week ago, different procedure and yes they are far more friendlier here. I also noticed more korean patients go here and honestly it made me feel more at ease knowing this. 😀

I just got a rhinoplasty and abdominal and love handles liposuction done at Woori two weeks ago! I’m liking my results so far and trust the doctors there. It was a great experience, I’ll be posting my review soon! I talked to the English translator Katharine through KKT and she always answered my questions so quickly. A big reason I chose Woori was because they had so many picture reviews on Unni so I can see which doctors work I preferred. The clinic has many doctors each with a specialization, which is something I liked. The pricing is also good and there are many locals that go to Woori. The clinic is very busy though so if you are considering this clinic, reach out to them via WhatsApp or KKT in advance to secure your consult/surgery.

Sharing my personal review with Woori Clinic following my most recent gynecomastia surgery with chief surgeon Kang MinHyuk in Korea 10/10. First of all, as I was not local, all my communication was done via Gangnam Unni and by WhatsApp which was very easy to communicate with their designated English translator. This was super comforting as it can be a bit stressful going into a surgery without knowing much on what to expect. The clinic itself has a very organized process with multiple which each handle a specific operation. The chief surgeon was very experienced with my specific surgery and handled all my concerns in a professional and knowledgeable manner. The surgery was not as bad due to the care of both the nurses and doctors. The English translator supported each visit as I had to go in around 4 times with questions and coordinating each visit so that it was seamless. I am overall satisfied with my current results. I would recommend all the men that are suffering to go to Woori as they are top notch at what they do with great competitive pricing. Really looking forward to my 1 month progress :smile:
1 month update:

It’s been a little over 1 month after my surgery. And the swelling has gone down quite a bit with some minor scarring still left. I’ve been applying the scar cream provided daily to make it less noticeable. My chest area is still a bit sensitive but overall looks so much better than before so it’s worth it. I hope it will look even better after I lose a bit more weight for the summer. Recommend Woori and team and their professional service

IMG_1350.pngIMG_1349.png