Wish me luck in getting these bags next week!

Irissy said:
Naw, we CANNOT stand w/o ya!!! ;)

lol awwww :biggrin:

in high school after i'd say something like that to someone, my debate coach/second mom would always go 'gosh, amanda, why don't you ever tell anyone how you really feel...' she thought that was just hilarious.

i'm so glad people appreciate my abrasive personality :lol:

amanda said:
oh lighten up, if her parents want to buy her things that's between her and her parents and it does not concern you.

no, you are right, it doesn't concern me. just feel sorry for her parents. I would never expect my parents to pay for a bag of that price. If I wanted a bv bag I would hope one day I could pay for it.

Suzy - That is so true in this forum! We need more money to buy the bags we love!

Jeanna - Good luck! I love that BV! If I hadn't already ordered my two white bags, that would definitely have been it. Probably would have to sell my left thigh for it too, but still, it's so gorgeous!!!! Post pics when you get back with that shopping trip!!!

Amanda - You are too funny!

Tenlady said:
no, you are right, it doesn't concern me. just feel sorry for her parents. I would never expect my parents to pay for a bag of that price. If I wanted a bv bag I would hope one day I could pay for it.

i doubt her parents would be buying anything like that for her if they couldn't well afford it. she's not holding a gun to their heads.

jane said:
What are the details of the promotion? I assume you need a Saks Card? Can you get the deal if you apply and are approved online? Hm.

Actually, I don't think you need a Saks card. Do you have a Saks near you? You just have to take your receipts to customer service and they can give you a gift card right away. There's a code if you're shopping online, I'll post it later. You might as well apply for the card though if you're going to spend $1000, because then you're automatically enrolled in the SaksFirst program; you can then get 2% of all your purchases back as a bonus card at the end of the calendar year.

And of course I'm not holding a gun to their heads, I'm just gently asking for an early b-day present! My mom said I could get the BV bag, but I might not be able to get two bags because they're in the middle of buying a building or something like that right now. I know I am lucky and I'm very grateful; I don't feel entitled to anything and don't whine just because I don't get something I want (unlike my younger brother! :hrmm:). My parents love to spoil us, though, because they didn't get to be spoiled when they were kids. In return, I just try to be the best possible daughter and do fantastic in school. :biggrin: