Winter Collection! These are too cute!

Thank you :smile: I think the clutch being see through will take away from the ice cube effect IMO so am sorry to hear this is true. I also thought the polar bear clasp looked large compared to the clutch itself and it sounds like you agree. Appreciate your help :flowers:
I didn't like the see through either but found a solution that works for me. I found some various foam sheets at the craft store and cut out rectangles that slip in behind the plastic "hinges" inside the clutch. You can use any color/finish you like. Here is an example using a sparkly silver one.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 265
I didn't like the see through either but found a solution that works for me. I found some various foam sheets at the craft store and cut out rectangles that slip in behind the plastic "hinges" inside the clutch. You can use any color/finish you like. Here is an example using a sparkly silver one.

WOW! What a great idea :woot:

The sparkle silver is beautiful in there :loveeyes:

I think I need one...again :biggrin:

LOVE it! Will you snap a pic with the bag open. Do the sheets stay put?

LOVE it! Will you snap a pic with the bag open. Do the sheets stay put?

It stays in place just fine - it sort of slips behind the two transparent plastic hinge-like things on the sides. I think that you need something flexible enough that you can get it into place but not really flimsy - otherwise that might slip. What I used I got in the scrapbooking section and it is sort of like a thin foam with the decorative finish.

Attachments

• inside.png
    inside.png
    577.2 KB · Views: 308
  • flap.png
    flap.png
    465.3 KB · Views: 300