Will matching butterfly earring and pendant together be too much

Did you decide on pendant for the butterfly earrings? I am in a similar dilemma. I have Frivole pave YG earrings and I am debating which pendant to get. Do I get the matching Frivole pendant and do a similar set in Butterfly line and then mix and match? Or just get the butterfly pendant and call it a day?

I did get all butterflies earring pendant since i love the design so much. I love mixing them up with Pave VA. Actually look great too.

I did get all butterflies earring pendant since i love the design so much. I love mixing them up with Pave VA. Actually look great too.
Congrats! I love your wg pave butterfly earrings they are so pretty and the shape of the diamond in between makes it so delicate! I have a problem though because I also love with the lapis butterfly BTF ring, it just looks so divine, but seeing your earrings it makes me wanna get the wg pave earrings even more! It pops up so much with your hair. :girlsigh:

Reactions: deedeedor
Congrats! I love your wg pave butterfly earrings they are so pretty and the shape of the diamond in between makes it so delicate! I have a problem though because I also love with the lapis butterfly BTF ring, it just looks so divine, but seeing your earrings it makes me wanna get the wg pave earrings even more! It pops up so much with your hair. :girlsigh:

You know what, I was so addicted to the butterflies, I got the lapis butterfly earrings too to go with my yellow gold 20 motif

For me personally, way too matchy-matchy - but it sounds like I am in the minority. :lol:

I think it's super subjective. If you like them together, wear them! It's all about what makes you happy. :smile:

Reactions: deedeedor