Why would my husband do this, still 19 days to go before Christmas.

Peek and see if it is something you really want then quickly put it back under the tree. If not, then gently let him know so that you can exchange for something you'd prefer having under that tree;) Merry Christmas!
I like this and the other comment...have a look, make sure it’s right and then put it right back so you have your wonderful gift on Christmas morning

“Purchases between November 15th and December 15th may be returned or exchanged until January 15, 2021.”

You really don’t need to open it just for the exchange window.
If you open it now, it will be just a boring Tuesday gift. The wait is the fun part of the Advent itself. And you’ll have a real surprise on Christmas. If I were you, I wouldn’t ruin it.

+1: also you can surprise us here for Christmas with revealing it for us. We’ll wait with you. And we’ll love it!

I would wait! It’s your Christmas present AND birthday present and although your birthday has passed ( mine was on November 27th btw...birthday buddies!!) Christmas is a special time of year! It’ll be worth the wait :smile:

Reactions: midnight_beauty
What does Santa usually put on gifts? "Don't open until Christmas!" Since you will be within in the return window I'd say wait. If you had (have) kids would you let them open their gifts early? Or you could tell him it's tempting you too much and ask him to hide it and put it back under the tree on Christmas Eve. :lol:

Reactions: Bags_4_life