Why is this so hard??? HELP VOTING yet again :)

Which color

• GO FOR THE VERMILLION

• WAIT AND SEARCH FOR AN EMERALD

Results are only viewable after voting.
The only reason why the red keeps calling my name is because I have zero colored purses and I just got thr navy. So green might be too close to that? I know, doesn't make sense at all LOL.
I like red but if I were going to get red, I would get black cherry. I like deeper saturated tones. The vermillion is more orange, which to me is less of a classic color, although it is something Coach has done forever.

I think that green is a calmer color which is probably why I'm drawn to it. Greens and blues are the colors of nature.

If you are looking for a bigger pop of color, reds and oranges will do that. You could examine your wardrobe and figure out which color goes with more.

You could examine your wardrobe and figure out which color goes with more.

I actually just did that LOL

A LOT of jeans (I work from home /mom of 3, you get the point), several neutrals (white, beiges, blacks, grays tops)...some reds, blues, a few greens. NO pink (not a fan), some purples....
I guess I have a bit of everything, doesnt help much LOL:P

I actually just did that LOL

A LOT of jeans (I work from home /mom of 3, you get the point), several neutrals (white, beiges, blacks, grays tops)...some reds, blues, a few greens. NO pink (not a fan), some purples....
I guess I have a bit of everything, doesnt help much LOL:P
Hold pictures of the colors you are considering next to your clothes to try to figure out which color looks best. In my case, I find I am wearing a lot more neutral clothes these days so it doesn't really matter what color my bag is. I tend to carry my black or neutral bags with colors.

Hold pictures of the colors you are considering next to your clothes to try to figure out which color looks best. In my case, I find I am wearing a lot more neutral clothes these days so it doesn't really matter what color my bag is. I tend to carry my black or neutral bags with colors.

Thank you :smile:
I really am leaning towards taking the red/orangey one. I just got the fabulous navy so I think I'm good on more neutral. My other 2 are black and brown/tan :smile:

It doesn't mean I might still search for the green one should the itch to get another color continue :graucho::graucho:

Thank you. Is the carnelian that different from the vermillion? I don't mind pebbled. I like both.

Carnelian and Vermillion are almost identical, but the smoother leather was offered in the Carnelian, whereas the pebbled leather that came later, was offered in the Vermillion. Both are a red orange color. I personally prefer the smoother in the Legacy, that is just me :biggrin:

Well my navy one arrived and settled this. The next one will be the red. I put this one by my clothes and I see that with the neutral stuff I will need that pop of color :smile:
I love this one !!!!!! I'm on trouble ;)

Gosh pls don't mind the dirty mirror :shame::wacko::whistle:

[ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412022917.118416.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412022897.318336.jpg

I voted for vermillion - no question for me. I too have the carnelian archival ramblers legacy. It is great when I want a pop of color. Carnelian is quite bright for a red, almost tomato red. I can still deal, since I love coral tones. However I could go for any red that is darker or more blue.

I tried to make the emerald leather work for me, and it just didn't. It was way too blue for a green for me. (I have lots of blue bags BTW.) My bluegreens have to look like the ocean. The emerald didn't go with any of my clothes. Even with neutrals, it felt too saturated for me.

I do love the juniper pic above, and the olive gray of the current bleecker grommet duffle which I own.

You may have to use your imagination to put outfits together that make the red look awesome, but that's easy - a white tee and blue jeans works great with red, as do deeper browns, grays, blacks.

You might have to be more mindful of color transfer issues with bright red than with emerald.