Why are Balmain B-Buzz Bags not more popular?

I purchased this version of the Buzz and actually love it. https://us.balmain.com/en/p/b-buzz-23-leather-and-raffia-bag-AN1DB530TRLC8AU.html The craftsmanship is excellent. No issues! Tons of compliments and using as a daily carry. So many people, only purchase Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Gucci, or similar recognizable brands. There are so many other wonderful brands that are far superior to those but are much less recognizable by many, especially the nouveau riche crowd.

Last edited:
Reactions: papertiger
One year old is an old version? Lol. I doubt they have improved their quality in one year. I regret that I wasted money on this bag and had to see that the quality is not worth the money after purchasing it. I wish I made a research and asked same question, why Balmain bag are not popular. It’s a cute bag but doesn’t worth more than a $1000.
One year old is an old version? Lol. I doubt they have improved their quality in one year. I regret that I wasted money on this bag and had to see that the quality is not worth the money after purchasing it. I wish I made a research and asked same question, why Balmain bag are not popular. It’s a cute bag but doesn’t worth more than a $1000.
Wow!

I have this bag and love it! I get so many compliments every time I wear it. Love the design and mine has held up beautifully. No complaints here.

Fave-Bags.jpg

I purchased this version of the Buzz and actually love it. https://us.balmain.com/en/p/b-buzz-23-leather-and-raffia-bag-AN1DB530TRLC8AU.html The craftsmanship is excellent. No issues! Tons of compliments and using as a daily carry. So many people, only purchase Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Gucci, or similar recognizable brands. There are so many other wonderful brands that are far superior to those but are much less recognizable by many, especially the nouveau riche crowd.
I love the style of your Balmain bag! I haven't seen that one before. :heart: It has me dreaming of going on an exotic photographic safari trip to Africa, and this is the bag I would take. Love it!

I realize this thread is a bit old but wondering if anyone has any additional updates about the BBuzz bag? I just received one I ordered from Neiman Marcus (just took out of box but haven't used) and saw another one I like on Harrods or Balmain website. They're gorgeous bags, just wondering about the quality and mixed reviews now.

Reactions: HeartHermes
I realize this thread is a bit old but wondering if anyone has any additional updates about the BBuzz bag? I just received one I ordered from Neiman Marcus (just took out of box but haven't used) and saw another one I like on Harrods or Balmain website. They're gorgeous bags, just wondering about the quality and mixed reviews now.
Well, nowadays when all prices went up I guess Balmain prices stay pretty modest compare to other brands. I still have my bag and I use it primarily during winter time. It still holds together even with 1 button missing on the shoulde strap. So if you like the design I’d say for the price they are asking those bag pretty good and have unique design compare to other brands in same price range. My major disappointment was about the lack of customer support considering I bought my bag from their official website. I don’t know if I’d buy 2 bags in same style though.

• Thanks
Reactions: stacy_natalie
Well, nowadays when all prices went up I guess Balmain prices stay pretty modest compare to other brands. I still have my bag and I use it primarily during winter time. It still holds together even with 1 button missing on the shoulde strap. So if you like the design I’d say for the price they are asking those bag pretty good and have unique design compare to other brands in same price range. My major disappointment was about the lack of customer support considering I bought my bag from their official website. I don’t know if I’d buy 2 bags in same style though.
I agree the style is very unique and in my opinion stunning and high end looking. The one I bought was from the Balmain x Barbie collection which is definitely flashy and not an everyday bag bu fun. I could actually see having a few of these in very different colors/patterns. The one I'm obsessing over now is a sky print reminiscent of the Italian Renaissance artwork and I like the canvas with leather trim bags that have been shared in this channel. Thanks for your input!

Hi anyone see the new Balmain embleme tote bag? I love that you can change its shape. What do you guys think?
I have not seen but just Googled and seems like similar concept to the Fendi origami bag or even the LV Neverful with ability to change tote silhouette. My ysl icare does this too.

I just got my 2nd B-Buzz and I think print unique enough to have another bag or two in this style. The tote seems more practical for everyday use.

I have not seen but just Googled and seems like similar concept to the Fendi origami bag or even the LV Neverful with ability to change tote silhouette. My ysl icare does this too.

I just got my 2nd B-Buzz and I think print unique enough to have another bag or two in this style. The tote seems more practical for everyday use.
Thank you for replying. I am trying to decide between this & Saint Laurent east west tote. I actually have a neverfull & a goyard & am just so heavy on bags think a leather tote might last me longer

Thank you for replying. I am trying to decide between this & Saint Laurent east west tote. I actually have a neverfull & a goyard & am just so heavy on bags think a leather tote might last me longer
Do either have a way to attach a wider strap? Or close at top? Or come with a matching pouch? I think those are factors that might sway my decision. Unless there was a color I particularly loved, that is what I would go based on.

Well just because you had it for a year doesn't mean it wasn't out for several years prior to you purchasing it, but I don't know. I still think it's a cute bag.

Well just because you had it for a year doesn't mean it wasn't out for several years prior to you purchasing it, but I don't know. I still think it's a cute bag.
I still have and use this bag. It is cute design. I just haven’t bought any Balkan bags or
Products after that purchase because I was deeply disappointed at customer service. Why would I give my money to a brand that doesn’t give a **** about their customers. Especially considering I ordered though their website not through 3d party like Neumann Marcus