Who's in your passenger seat?

It's funny, that's one of the reasons I returned the one I purchased from Saks. By the time I got it, the handles already had it drooping in the front and that drooping of the pocket bothered me. It was also missing an important stitch too, so that along with the droop made me sent it back.

I ordered the 1st gen from sak and had the same problem but it looked and smelled brand new...maybe some bags are just like that in beginning? I'm assuming all the rogues will begin to slouch after some periods of use.

I ordered the 1st gen from sak and had the same problem but it looked and smelled brand new...maybe some bags are just like that in beginning? I'm assuming all the rogues will begin to slouch after some periods of use.
You're probably right, they will all probably slouch over a period of time. I'm not much into slouchy so I'm hoping my smaller 25 won't be as prone to it.

Reactions: americandreaming
Luscious pebbled leather satchel in orchid, circa 2013, purchased in St. Thomas before I was even paying attention to names of bags. I recently View attachment 3624410 got this lizard embossed wallet for 50% off at the outlet.

I have this bag and have never used it. I've been meaning to pull it out. Thanks for posting. Looks perfect for spring.

I'm usually not that crazy about fringe. But I have to say I am loving this bag!

What's the style number for the rex charm?
That Rexy charm as far as I know was not for sale at retail. It was a gift item that the Coach stores handed out to their customers. I'm not sure what the criteria was to who they gave them to. I was lucky enough to have received one. I do see some pop up on eBay. Please note that there were some Rexy gift tags that people received when they had their purchases gift wrapped and those tags look almost the same as the Rexy charm, the gift tags are made of paper while the charm is made of leather with a leather rope and two bells.

Hope this helps!

That Rexy charm as far as I know was not for sale at retail. It was a gift item that the Coach stores handed out to their customers. I'm not sure what the criteria was to who they gave them to. I was lucky enough to have received one. I do see some pop up on eBay. Please note that there were some Rexy gift tags that people received when they had their purchases gift wrapped and those tags look almost the same as the Rexy charm, the gift tags are made of paper while the charm is made of leather with a leather rope and two bells.

Hope this helps!
Thank u : )