Who's in your passenger seat?

Wow that's some fabulous upcrafting going on inView attachment 5715951 the above posts!
I pulled this out this little cutie yesterday, vintage Winnie :girlsigh:
Make sure you dig to the bottom of a pile of bags when you go to the flea market; that's where I find this gem!
You found this at the bottom of a pile of bags?! Some people have all the luck! I can’t even find a single vintage Coach after a day of going to every thrift shop in a 25 mile radius of my home! :lol:

It looks to be in excellent condition. Did you do any rehab to get her looking so good or are you telling me that it was already near perfect when you found it?

Reactions: mushroomNgrass
You found this at the bottom of a pile of bags?! Some people have all the luck! I can’t even find a single vintage Coach after a day of going to every thrift shop in a 25 mile radius of my home! :lol:

It looks to be in excellent condition. Did you do any rehab to get her looking so good or are you telling me that it was already near perfect when you found it?
Once I found a Fendi in a bin at the bottom of a pile of bags in an unorganized thrift store.