Who's in your passenger seat?

Is this the 22? Is it roomy?
Here is what I carry in my Cashin 22...keep in mind it can fit more than I carry, particularly in the center compartment.
Wallet goes in one of the outer pockets (it is a slim soft wallet; I don't think a full size zip around accordion wallet would fit). Phone goes in opposite outer pocket (you could also put tissues, gum, etc in that section no problem). I put any coupons in the zip pocket. In the middle section I have my cosmetic case, keys, tissues, sanitizer wipes & the crossbody strap. I could easily fit a larger cosmetic bag or sunglass case in the center compartment.
Don't let the size fool you..it can hold quite a bit. Hope this helps.
20210313_094515.jpg

Here is what I carry in my Cashin 22...keep in mind it can fit more than I carry, particularly in the center compartment.
Wallet goes in one of the outer pockets (it is a slim soft wallet; I don't think a full size zip around accordion wallet would fit). Phone goes in opposite outer pocket (you could also put tissues, gum, etc in that section no problem). I put any coupons in the zip pocket. In the middle section I have my cosmetic case, keys, tissues, sanitizer wipes & the crossbody strap. I could easily fit a larger cosmetic bag or sunglass case in the center compartment.
View attachment 5021173
That does! Thanks so much! Some days I go very minimal, like in winter when I am also lugging around a coat, and I don't want the extra weight of a huge bag full of stuff I only think I can't leave the house without. Other days I can pack a tote quite full. I am going to look for one of these!

Reactions: LadaZuri
View attachment 5021173
The size definitely fooled me. I kept passing on this bag because I thought it was too small for work and too big for weekends. I ordered one at 70 off to see and couldn't believe how much it fits. Went right to the outlet and ordered another lol.