who wears multiple bracelets everyday?

here's a picture of the two together! i don't think they hang on my wrist nicely together. =( they aren't as pretty together as they are on their own.

Photo69.jpg

That's so funny. My DH had bought me the Tiffany Heart Link Bracelet for Christmas, but it couldn't be sized to my liking and we returned it. He just gave me the David Yurman Heart Charm Bracelet for Valentine's Day and I love it even more!

I would stack certain bracelets with it if I owned any. Unfortunately I don't because bracelets don't fit my 6" wrists very well. Everything is 7.25" in length and it's just a little too big, but not big enough to size properly (taking out 2 links instead of just 1). I'm still debating about whether to size the DY one.

With those two bracelets through, I'd be afraid of scratching up the Tiffany's high polish.

haha! that's so funny about the bracelets.

my wrist is only a little over 5 inches, but as long as the bracelet doesn't fall out... i'll wear it! i don't like things too tight on my wrist. my boyfriend told me he almost picked the 8" heart link for me coz he thought maybe i'd like it looser. but thankfully the sa stopped him coz she asked if i was petite!

I stack my bangles. I think in a tasteful way! I never thought I'd be a stacker because my tastes used to be more conservative. Now, I'm addicted to the sound that gold makes when it jingles...

I sometimes wear several bracelets, but the most noticeable ones are leather. My watch band is also a very wide leather band. A lot of my jewelry looks like bondage wear. I also have several leather chokers.. Don't know why, but I've always been attracted to that type.

I'm curious as to what watch you wear? (or did you get an aftermarket band that is really wide?). I myself have a thing for wide leather watch bands. :tup:

On any given day I wear either 3 or 4. One very heavy Judith Ripka bracelet, a Links of London friendship bracelet, a Mouwad Heidi Klum bracelet and usually a braided leather bracelet. Sort of unconventional but it actually looks pretty good (at least to me!).

I do! It depends on my mood but I'm usually wearing both my Tiffany bracelets (charm & bead) together. I'm wearing them today in fact.

Attachments

• Tiff Bracelets.JPG
    Tiff Bracelets.JPG
    24.4 KB · Views: 636
I wear two jade bangles on my left hand everyday. I got my first jade bangle when I was getting married. It's a green jade bangle. Then last year, I got a tri-colored jade (purple, green, amber) bangle for Christmas/birthday. Both bangles were given to me by my parents...except the green bangle was picked out by my dad and the tri-color which I got a couple years later was picked out by my mum. So I didn't have the heart to wear one over the other so I wear them together! Most people just wear one. I wear two! Heehee! :smile: