Who is in your passenger seat?

Kusama speedy!

v8EvzIb.jpg

I’m loving this for a “winter whites” moment. Plus it holds so much stuff - great mom bag!
What do you think of DA in the winter? Do you save it for spring/summer or use it year round?

View attachment 5695795
This looks like a perfect mom bag :heart: I save my DA for spring/summer, this way I rotate all my bags. 20 years ago when I only had monogram I wore that year round. I like the idea of winter white:smile:

I’m loving this for a “winter whites” moment. Plus it holds so much stuff - great mom bag!
What do you think of DA in the winter? Do you save it for spring/summer or use it year round?

View attachment 5695795
I think it looks great but I love the totally so much. It was my first LV bag and it is my workhorse-was my mom bag and now my travel/appointment bag. Every time I see someone wearing it makes me so happy.

View attachment 5695795
I have this exact bag and LOVE it! I normally keep it for spring and summer but I'm liking the idea of DA as winter white. Maybe it's time to change my ways:smile: