Who is in your passenger seat?

Today I am carrying my pistol pack'in MC Lodge GM with some of my other MC SLG's! :amuse: Different frame glasses but same Ray Ban sunglasses! :love: Sorry about the Flash! It was still really early in the morning when I took these pics! :P My MC Lodge has hardly developed a patina! It still looks really New with just a slight color change.:heart:
MC lodge.jpg

MC lodge inside USE.jpg

Today I am carrying my pistol pack'in MC Lodge GM with some of my other MC SLG's! :amuse: Different frame glasses but same Ray Ban sunglasses! :love: Sorry about the Flash! It was still really early in the morning when I took these pics! :P My MC Lodge has hardly developed a patina! It still looks really New with just a slight color change.:heart:
View attachment 3706002

View attachment 3706003

Love multicolor :smile:. You're right, there's barely any patina. Still looks brand new and beautiful :smile:

View attachment 3706553carrying my pochette to work with the OG strap. Seriously so comfortable. Like it's not even there.

The strap and how thin the bag itself is fits so comfortably. I love how it doesn't fall off the shoulder and isn't uncomfortable or bulky for it being right under the arm. I used to have a neverfull pm and it sat high under the arm as well but was so uncomfortable because the straps wouldn't stay on the shoulder. So I appreciate the pochette so much more for its comfort and practicality. Love it! :smile:

Reactions: missconvy