Who has your favorite handbag collection of all time?

Jammie Chua is the only "ordinary" person (because she is not a celeb or anything) who is a real socialita who owns almost everything all women in the world wants. But she has too many many things that i don't even dare to dream it. Like hundreds of birkins, hundreds of loubies..

Same here :smile: I'm very picky and precise when it comes to bags (well, and everything else too :biggrin: ) so I must say other people's collections of bags and/or clothes never have much impact on me... I choose every bag I own very carefully and I have to love it, so I guess I prefer my personal collection :biggrin: :flowers: I'd rather have unlimited funds to grow my own collection than to take someone else's :girlsigh:

:
Same here :smile: I'm very picky and precise when it comes to bags (well, and everything else too :biggrin: ) so I must say other people's collections of bags and/or clothes never have much impact on me... I choose every bag I own very carefully and I have to love it, so I guess I prefer my personal collection :biggrin: :flowers: I'd rather have unlimited funds to grow my own collection than to take someone else's :girlsigh:

:ghi5:

Reactions: dotty8
@papertiger , this is the best answer! :biggrin:
:heart::nuts:

Queen Rania of Jordan! Her collection is amazing!!! From LV, Fendi, Dior and even some local designers.....I just love just style!

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20180411-125803_Samsung Internet.jpg
    SmartSelect_20180411-125803_Samsung Internet.jpg
    379.7 KB · Views: 132