White LV L'Aimable VS White Chanel Classic Flap

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. the white chanel is in caviar! :P

i would NEVER consider buying the classic flap in white lambskin- too delicate :sick:

2. Chanel :biggrin:

3. I would choose suhali too.

Just have to take note that L'Aimable is a small bag as compared to the chanel. You can only put a wallet, handphone and some other very small things in the bag.

4. follow-up question:

chanel classic flap double handle OR
    chanel classic flap single handle??

(photo: my-personalshoppers.net)

Attached Files:

5. ooo tough choice! I would go with the LV. The leather is TDF!!

6. That's tough to choose - they're both nice.
    ...looks like you're gonna have to toss a coin on this one! :biggrin:

7. I vote the Chanel, and in the double handle!

8. chanel! the white is tdf

9. i would just like to say in my humble opinion you have great taste :smile: the lv suhali line and the chanel classic flap are my favorites so im not much help. good luck though! they're all beautiful

10. i have both. the chanel leather is much more delicate, so you would have to be very careful when you carry it. the LV suhali leather is much better wearing, and the bag itself is less prone to injury. it's a tough choice- good luck!

11. Chanel

12. Chanel without question

13. I'm biased. SUHALI!!! :smile:

14. Chanel :nuts:

15. Never owned a Chanel but I'd have to say I'd like to own that one!!! Chanel! :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice