Which one is your favorite Messenger Crossbody Bag?

This:

20130126_153816-1-1_zpsdbb473af.jpg

I know this is old but please tell me how you love the Mick PM. I'm thinking of getting one! ;)

I still love it - but DH seems to really love it because I don't get to use it as much as I used to - he has gotten over his man bag hesitation.

I especially like that the strap is wide and easy to adjust. Since it is fabric, it seems more comfortable that leather, especially in the summer.

I just love DG. I bought him a keepall for Christmas. Now I never use my mono keepall.

Hello everyone!

I wanted to post my most recent purchase. I currently own the Bloomsbury and absolutely love it, but wanted to find a mono option too (I own a few mono crossbody bags but they have so much vachetta and in New England's crummy weather it makes it harder to use). I tried on the odeon and didn't love the long thin look on me (all the virgin vachetta made me cringe when I thought about my infants dirty hands and shoes that would likely find their way from hip to strap lol) . The favorite wasn't big enough and I didn't like the closure, it just didn't feel very strong. The list goes on of bags I tried on.

So after trying on almost every crossbody they had in the store, I asked if there was anything in the men's line.

My lovely SA walked over with a mono district in the PM size with Macassar leather (which I LOVE with mono)

For those who aren't afraid to venture into the men's line- this bag is roomy yet compact and free of any vachetta! The small size makes it more feminine too [emoji2]

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1427506833.162188.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1427506846.167254.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1427506859.407066.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1427506874.331599.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1427506887.971358.jpg

Last edited:
That's beautiful and looks great on you! I'm looking for a crossbody that I can possible wear in other ways, like the Speedy B. Did you have that bag? Sorry if I'm confusing you with someone else, I was just looking through the Speedy B clubhouse. Do you still use it? Thanks!

That's beautiful and looks great on you! I'm looking for a crossbody that I can possible wear in other ways, like the Speedy B. Did you have that bag? Sorry if I'm confusing you with someone else, I was just looking through the Speedy B clubhouse. Do you still use it? Thanks!

Yes I do! But in the DE :smile: I actually love that bag so much. I have the 30 so it squishes into my hip even though I have everything and more in it. I thought about getting the 25 but with my items in it it bulged out. The Bloomsbury is by far the more comfortable of the two but this bag takes the cake! There is a part of me that wishes the strap was leather but the fact that it is nylon or whatever it is :smile: makes it so soft and comfy. I just love that it's a mono bag with no vachetta to worry about because of weather or my infant [emoji4]

Wow looks great and I can see why this would be a favorite!....I have the mick and once you get used to the web strap it's so hard to feel comfort in any of the women's bags thin leather straps.....