Which One Is a Better Choice?

That is no ordinary boy! Love the chain details on it. It will probably not repeat in this exact combo. The fact that it's old medium and caviar is just icing on the cake. Definitely the more practical choice. The mini top handle is much more delicate and holds much less in comparison.

At the end of the day, buy what your hearts feels, not what is harder to get. With the constant repeat of caramel color and top handle minis every other season, I feel like it may come around again. I'd say get that special boy!

• Love
Reactions: daisygrl and GraffS
As much as I tend to love minis, between these two bags, I would go for the caviar Boy. You can also consider if you prefer a small-medium vs mini in terms of capacity. Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: daisygrl
Thank you, guys, so much for your time to give me your input. I have decided to return the mini not because I would like the Boy more but because the excessive creasing when the bag opens. I am aware that some creasing is completely natural for a lambskin but this is extreme as the creasing spreads throughout the entire front flap when opens (on both sides but the right one a bit more) - so the whole front is wrinkled. I have had my share of lambskin bags (Chanel only) but have never seen anything like it. So the Boy it is. ;)